• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tracker went from Built to Confirmed?

niteMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yep, turned out mine was on a truck when it did that. It was a Friday when it flipped to confirmed and Ford chat said it was scheduled to build. Then on Monday, like at 10pm, it flipped to Final prep, that's when the truck dropped it at the dealer. I picked it up the next day on the Tuesday. I am about 6 hours from Detroit, so depending on where you are, may have it sooner.
Wow I was pleasantly surprised when I got an email about an hour ago that the car arrived already at the dealership! That's crazy, it all happened on the same day!
Sponsored

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '23 Prius 🤣
Wow I was pleasantly surprised when I got an email about an hour ago that the car arrived already at the dealership! That's crazy, it all happened on the same day!
What! Congrats man! How far are you from the plant? I got the same update today but I don't think it's gonna be here any time soon. I'm in Texas lol.

niteMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
What! Congrats man! How far are you from the plant? I got the same update today but I don't think it's gonna be here any time soon. I'm in Texas lol.
Thanks! I’m actually in Canada, but Toronto is not too far from the plant, about 3.5 hours away. I think you should still get yours fairly quickly!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2012 Volvo S60 T6
Thanks! I’m actually in Canada, but Toronto is not too far from the plant, about 3.5 hours away. I think you should still get yours fairly quickly!
Oh wow, I hope I am as lucky as you. I am a bit closer to the plant (Kitchener). It switched to order confirmed this morning right after I posted how it had been on built for just over a week lol. Gonna be watching the tracker and probably driving by the dealership to see if its arrived or not! Even then, I don't know how quick theyll have it to me. Im getting some rodent tape put on the wires. Won't even take them an hour, but I hope it doesn't add days to it. Frickin squirrels!
Sponsored