• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

I know it’s been asked before, but tracker back to order confirmed

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
I know this has been discussed before and I forgot but what does it mean when the tracker goes back to “order confirmed”

S650 Mustang I know it’s been asked before, but tracker back to order confirmed IMG_4300
Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
mine as well

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Conv.
I know this has been discussed before and I forgot but what does it mean when the tracker goes back to “order confirmed”

IMG_4300.png
It actually means absolutely nothing. The client portal is updated haphazardly. Mine has bounced back and forth to Order Confirmed 3 times throughout the process. Ford has no clue what they are doing or how to do it. My tracker has yet to get past "in progress", but yet it is sitting in a rail yard in PA 120 miles from the dealership, and no one can tell me when it will be loaded onto a truck and delivered to the dealer.

The only update that you will get that is accurate is once it has actually shipped and you have a rail car number from CSX. They were spot on the entire time the train was going from New Boston to Twin Oaks, PA. Now that the car has been unloaded and sitting in the parking lot, my ETA... GET THIS... as of today (9/11/2023) is August 30th to Sept 5th!!!

Best thing you can do is ignore the customer portal and contact the Support Chat and ask for the latest update, but even then, don't think you are getting the most accurate info.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,

And the bus is interrupted as a very last resort,

And the address of the memory makes your floppy disk abort,

Then the socket packet pocket has an error to report!

If your cursor finds a menu item followed by a dash,

And the double-clicking icons put your window in the trash,

And your data is corrupted ’cause the index doesn’t hash,

Then your situation’s hopeless, and your system’s gonna crash!

If the label on your cable on the table at your house,

Says the network is connected to the button on your mouse,

But your packets want to tunnel by another protocol

That’s repeatedly rejected by the printer down the hall,

And your screen is all distorted by the side effects of gauss,

So your icons in the window are as wavy as a souse,

Then you may as well reboot and go out with a bang,

’Cause as sure as I’m a poet, the sucker’s gonna hang!

When the copy of your floppy’s getting sloppy on the disk,

And the microcode instructions cause unnecessary RISC,

Then you have to flash your memory and you’ll want to RAM your ROM:

Quickly turn off your computer and be sure to tell your mom!

Note: This poem has spread all around the world in many different versions, and is always credited to “Anonymous”. However, the actual author may be Gene Ziegler.

Skoons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
It actually means absolutely nothing. The client portal is updated haphazardly. Mine has bounced back and forth to Order Confirmed 3 times throughout the process. Ford has no clue what they are doing or how to do it. My tracker has yet to get past "in progress", but yet it is sitting in a rail yard in PA 120 miles from the dealership, and no one can tell me when it will be loaded onto a truck and delivered to the dealer.

The only update that you will get that is accurate is once it has actually shipped and you have a rail car number from CSX. They were spot on the entire time the train was going from New Boston to Twin Oaks, PA. Now that the car has been unloaded and sitting in the parking lot, my ETA... GET THIS... as of today (9/11/2023) is August 30th to Sept 5th!!!

Best thing you can do is ignore the customer portal and contact the Support Chat and ask for the latest update, but even then, don't think you are getting the most accurate info.
It's a bug in the tracker, the dates are still populated for each milestone, but for whatever reason the graphic reverts to it's initial state between the Built and Shipped statuses. The next time it updates you'll see the graphic catch up.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
mine updated to Shipped this morning on 9/11/2023
Sponsored