• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Luckydog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Hotse
Yes they have access to a website called VinView which GPS tracks the car and also has every movement of your car documented
Helpful... I call the dealer and the car is sitting in Flat Rock... so built and sitting outside the assembly plant. He did say on that VinView website it has expected delivery to dealer date of 11/17 to 11/23 so that was good news... Thanks for your help

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Updating my car, about 10 days ago, my salesperson was tracking the wrong vehicle telling me that mine had shipped. Turns out mine hadnā€™t been built yet. As of today, mine is officially shipped. I checked the tracking of the wrong vehicle she was following and saw that it has been delivered to my dealership. That one was shipped on 11/6 and 9 days later, it is in Central Texas. Looks like mine should be here a day or two after Thanksgiving if the other car is any indication.
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_4425
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_4424

Drew86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse HP 19 Challenger Hellcat WB
Mine was built on 10/27, but sat for a week waiting on final QC when the line was shut down. Good news, I took delivery of it last Friday.
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? dh

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Mine was built on 10/27, but sat for a week waiting on final QC when the line was shut down. Good news, I took delivery of it last Friday.
dh.jpg
Nice! Congrats. Mine is somewhere between Flat Rock and San Antonio to be picked up for its final leg. Hoping mine will be here by early next week.

Drew86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse HP 19 Challenger Hellcat WB
Nice! Congrats. Mine is somewhere between Flat Rock and San Antonio to be picked up for its final leg. Hoping mine will be here by early next week.
Thank you so much. I hope you get yours soon.

Per the dealer the shipping has been crazy. The dealer is a little over an hour from the plant and its taking them a while to get any cars.

JoFranko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
I know the tracker hasnā€™t been the most reliable but whatā€™s been the wait time for yā€™all recently from shipped to delivered? Has the ETA tracker been fairly accurate as of late compared to the initial launch?

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
I know the tracker hasnā€™t been the most reliable but whatā€™s been the wait time for yā€™all recently from shipped to delivered? Has the ETA tracker been fairly accurate as of late compared to the initial launch?
Mine took exactly 7 days to get from Flat Rock to San Antonio. I will let you know when it arrives at my dealership in the Austin area.

As far as the tracker goes, in my case, it was absolutely useless from the time my car went "into production" prior to my scheduled build date until the in production date actually populated about 5 or 6 weeks later. Since that time, it has been pretty accurate, lagging by a day or so, but that is reasonable, imo.

JoFranko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
I figured it would be about useless. Itā€™s giving me a two week window of 11/26-12/9. I called up to the dealership and talked to the sales manager who told me he wasnā€™t able to track the car. That didnā€™t sound right to me but he did give me a shorter window of 11/29-12/5

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
I figured it would be about useless. Itā€™s giving me a two week window of 11/26-12/9. I called up to the dealership and talked to the sales manager who told me he wasnā€™t able to track the car. That didnā€™t sound right to me but he did give me a shorter window of 11/29-12/5
Yeah, your ETA is practically the same as mine, if not a bit ahead. Iā€™m not sure where you are in Texas, but Iā€™m assuming that anyone in Central Texas and further south have their cars delivered by rail to San Antonio and trucked to their final destination. Ours may actually be on the same train, but it seems that yours should have been delivered by now. Another car that I tracked to my dealership a week or two ago delivered in exactly 10 days.

JoFranko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Yeah, your ETA is practically the same as mine, if not a bit ahead. Iā€™m not sure where you are in Texas, but Iā€™m assuming that anyone in Central Texas and further south have their cars delivered by rail to San Antonio and trucked to their final destination. Ours may actually be on the same train, but it seems that yours should have been delivered by now. Another car that I tracked to my dealership a week or two ago delivered in exactly 10 days.
I used to be in south east Texas, now Iā€™m towards the Carolina coast. Thereā€™s a big lot on the other side of Houston too where lots of orders come in. But I believe mine goes by rail to Virginia and then shipped by truck the rest of the way down. The logistics make no sense as there have been other local dealerships getting in their cars with blend dates barely a week old.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
I used to be in south east Texas, now Iā€™m towards the Carolina coast. Thereā€™s a big lot on the other side of Houston too where lots of orders come in. But I believe mine goes by rail to Virginia and then shipped by truck the rest of the way down. The logistics make no sense as there have been other local dealerships getting in their cars with blend dates barely a week old.
Ah ok, gotcha. We all try to makes sense of it from afar, but the execution of Ford's vehicle completion and shipments is hit or miss at best. Good luck! Hopefully we both get a pleasant surprise in the next few days or so.

Luckydog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Hotse
Thank you very much
Well the dealers system showed the car left and sat in Chicago and now updated to Boston on way to Long Island. That can't be more than a 5 hour drive to Long Island. Today however the tracking system pushes the delivery date out to Dec1 - Dec14
Only problem I see is that the Pirelli Trofeo RS tires are not good in cold weather below 45 F Guess I'll have to get winter tires or wait until spring

Maunissan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024
The timeline for my Mustang GT.

Order 10/23/23
Scheduled for Prod 1/18
In Prod Sometime around 2/16
Built 2/17
Shipped 3/01 (to PA)
Arrived at dealer 3/18