• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
It seems like when they are handing the car off to the shipper, the online status mysteriously reverts all the way back to the beginning. I freaked out when I saw this, only to be happily surprised to see SHIPPED the next day. Give it 24 hours and check again, I bet the tracker will show shipped and you will :handsinair::rockon::clap:.

vvedapud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
Yours is stuck in “in production” as well?
Haha mine has been in production since april 14th! it’s a management lease vehicle so it was supposed to be built May 1st, but was delayed until May 30th - i keep checking my tracker every 5 mins

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt, 3.55 gears, whipple supercharger
Mine has been in production since 06/07😭😭😂
im in the same boat very confused about ford algorithm on shipping cars, car was ordered 3/27 produced 6/12 and moved to ramp 59 8/7 where it sits in “production” status when others who got Order dates way later received a built status or the car

gmoney9873

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Vapor Blue
im in the same boat very confused about ford algorithm on shipping cars, car was ordered 3/27 produced 6/12 and moved to ramp 59 8/7 where it sits in “production” status when others who got Order dates way later received a built status or the car
Yeah I don’t get it either, logically we’d be the first to get our cars as they have been sitting in a lot for over 2 months, but I guess as I’ve seen someone else say “first in, last out” the lot.

antzman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
It seems like when they are handing the car off to the shipper, the online status mysteriously reverts all the way back to the beginning. I freaked out when I saw this, only to be happily surprised to see SHIPPED the next day. Give it 24 hours and check again, I bet the tracker will show shipped and you will :handsinair::rockon::clap:.
I finally used the chat function and they said it's in transit..... should arrive between August 15-21...... fingers crossed!

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Just got updated to shipped! I really hope this ETA is accurate (August 17th-23rd). I don't think any other Mustangs have arrived in Canada yet so mine could be the first!

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? Screenshot_20230818-093938

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Yeah I don’t get it either, logically we’d be the first to get our cars as they have been sitting in a lot for over 2 months, but I guess as I’ve seen someone else say “first in, last out” the lot.
The lot is usually made in parallel lines, so all the cars are accessible. It's just that the first batches had between 5 and 8 issues, and usually they come back and fix the issues on the first batches when they make sure the fixes are working in the new produced cars. To me this theory makes more sense.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Just updated to built!

IMG_3820.png
I'm a "scheduled week of" 8/14 and "in production" 8/17 as well. But my "in production" still has the green dot and I don't have anything for "built" like you do. I'm assuming I'm a few days away from "built" because I do have the NPP and stripes to be applied. But I did confirm that my modules have been populated at https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt .

DCB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP 2022 WB Hellcat 2022 F150 Lightnin
I'm enjoying seeing all of these updates! I just got an estimated arrival date of 8/31-9/6.

Not sure what the original order date was as the Husband ordered it for my birthday gift, but Order Confirmed on 4/11, went into production on 8/3.

My birthday is 9/9, so fingers crossed!

pranav820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Just got updated to shipped! I really hope this ETA is accurate (August 17th-23rd). I don't think any other Mustangs have arrived in Canada yet so mine could be the first!

Screenshot_20230818-093938.png
congrats!!What part of Canada are you in? I’m in ontario but mines still stuck on “in production”

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I'm enjoying seeing all of these updates! I just got an estimated arrival date of 8/31-9/6.

Not sure what the original order date was as the Husband ordered it for my birthday gift, but Order Confirmed on 4/11, went into production on 8/3.

My birthday is 9/9, so fingers crossed!
Why did he tell you ?! It's supposed to be a surprise 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: DCB

vvedapud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
For us management lease folks - our ETA has been moved to August 31-September 6… looks like we’re in for a wait as well!
Sponsored