• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Build and Price

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I wonder if they are still working on it. It looks like it’s down at the moment.

I did notice the images on my order tracker page have been updated.
Yea just shows up white for me but clicked around the site a bit and definitely saw a bunch of new stuff so this could mean either one of two things, one they are just fulfilling there promise on phase 3 going live in June or two that we are really close to OKTB and this is there way of showing that because if they are gonna use the 4th for a big push for the cars they need a working site and some cars on lots asap
Sponsored

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Yea just shows up white for me but clicked around the site a bit and definitely saw a bunch of new stuff so this could mean either one of two things, one they are just fulfilling there promise on phase 3 going live in June or two that we are really close to OKTB and this is there way of showing that because if they are gonna use the 4th for a big push for the cars they need a working site and some cars on lots asap
I hope they hit oktb and start shipping soon!

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
It's definitely been updated. It'll probably take a couple hours to propagate everything with the update... So things tend to not work correctly for a while. Sometimes it's working, sometimes it reverts back to the "temporary" build and price.

I finally get to see how my interior will actually look! (Ebony Recaro's GT Premium 401a)

S650 Mustang Build and Price vehicle

S650 Mustang Build and Price vehicle2

Last edited:

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
It's definitely been updated. It'll probably take a couple hours to propagate everything with the update... So things tend to not work correctly for a while. Sometimes it's working, sometimes it reverts back to the "temporary" build and price.

I finally get to see how my interior will actually look! (Ebony Recaro's GT Premium 401a)

vehicle.jpg

vehicle2.jpg
For now, the build & price page seems to have been taken down completely.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
For now, the build & price page seems to have been taken down completely.
The "compare models" section when selecting a trim still shows some of thew images/configurations. I had a build saved on the site and I was fortunate enough to view that also. This is definitely encouraging though!

OP
OP
TTown

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Camaro ZL1 (prev. 2019 Mustang GT; 2025?)
Looks like B&P now is functional.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I still don't think they have the recaro colors correct for non-appearance pack Dark Horse cars, but way better than it was.

Dark horse interior is showing the chrome everywhere instead of the black like it should.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I still don't think they have the recaro colors correct for non-appearance pack Dark Horse cars, but way better than it was.

Dark horse interior is showing the chrome everywhere instead of the black like it should.
I still see errors in the wheels section as well but yeah, agreed, a massive improvement. I can actually see what my car will look like now lol

OP
OP
TTown

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Camaro ZL1 (prev. 2019 Mustang GT; 2025?)
The wheel configurator is still wrong though. Probably other errors too. But, it functions adequately now.

Not sure I'd ordinarily be into the vinyl stripes, but in some of the color combos they create an interesting, fun look.

Last edited:

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
There are some minor errors, like the auto transmission still shows up as a manual in the interior view, but it finally works! And my build looks great at night :)

PresentNotPast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Doesn’t say available “early summer” on the build and price, think it’s finally time we see them in dealers?
Sponsored