• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Best lowering springs?

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
I have Steeda Progressives on mine and the ride quality is great but I feel as if it lowered just a bit too much up front. I had Ultralites on my S550 and it was a perfect drop.
Yeah, Steeda Progressives are really low on the S650.
Sponsored

GK292

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0
I have Steeda Progressives on mine and the ride quality is great but I feel as if it lowered just a bit too much up front. I had Ultralites on my S550 and it was a perfect drop.
Looks good, do you have Magneride?
It looks like the Steeda magneride sport springs doesn't lower it as much in the front. Can somebody with them installed confirm this?

Edson8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Yeah, Steeda Progressives are really low on the S650.
Yeah I have the base GT with some staggered SVE SP2’s and the front is lowered a tad too much for my liking, I like the rear drop. I like how the progressives looked on the S550 it was a good drop but they’re too low for me in the front. I’m thinking of getting spacers or seeing how the minimum drop springs are and sell my progressive springs

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Yeah I have the base GT with some staggered SVE SP2’s and the front is lowered a tad too much for my liking, I like the rear drop. I like how the progressives looked on the S550 it was a good drop but they’re too low for me in the front. I’m thinking of getting spacers or seeing how the minimum drop springs are and sell my progressive springs
Sorry to derail this thread a bit, but do you have any pics of your car on those wheels?

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
I’ve had Eibach and Ford Performance but the Steeda MR lowering springs have been the best thus far. Truly a better daily ride quality and performs better on the track.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
Let me know if I can help assist with the Steeda springs - I can put you in contact with Rodney or Glen who has done testing on the DH with the Steeda springs - happy to help!

You can shoot me an email to [email protected]

Best Regards,

TJ

OP
OP
Tuxonspeed

Tuxonspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse
Let me know if I can help assist with the Steeda springs - I can put you in contact with Rodney or Glen who has done testing on the DH with the Steeda springs - happy to help!

You can shoot me an email to [email protected]

Best Regards,

TJ
Thanks Tim! Sending you an email now.

JoseG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Non-HP
Hey guys about to take delivery of my DH. It’s a non hp car. Curious what everyone’s opinions are on the best springs are for the car?

TIA
I also have a DH without the handling package. I went with the ford performance springs and it provided a modest .78 inch drop and I think it handles and feels great. I also sourced some BC Forged wheels in the DH handling pack spec (19x10.5/11) with some PS4S tires. The drop, coupled with the wheels and OEM splitter look awesome in my opinion.
IMG_1120.jpeg
IMG_1041.jpeg

JAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I also have a DH without the handling package. I went with the ford performance springs and it provided a modest .78 inch drop and I think it handles and feels great. I also sourced some BC Forged wheels in the DH handling pack spec (19x10.5/11) with some PS4S tires. The drop, coupled with the wheels and OEM splitter look awesome in my opinion.
IMG_1120.jpeg
IMG_1041.jpeg
This is very useful for me, thanks. To be clear: you bought the M5300W springs, right?
I have a GT with performance package. I have not been able to find whether Dark Horse without Handling Package uses the same springs as a GT with Magneride and Performance package. Does anyone know?
That would help me a lot planning the ride height I need, thanks!

JoseG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Non-HP
This is very useful for me, thanks. To be clear: you bought the M5300W springs, right?
I have a GT with performance package. I have not been able to find whether Dark Horse without Handling Package uses the same springs as a GT with Magneride and Performance package. Does anyone know?
That would help me a lot planning the ride height I need, thanks!
That’s the right part number for the springs I got.
Sponsored

Reactions: JAL