• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Are any aftermarket companies making trim to replace the fake carbon fiber stuff in the interior?

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
The title basically says it all. I'm not a fan of the fake carbon interior trim and wanted to see if anyone knows if there is anything on the way from the aftermarket to replace it. I hate that Ford doesn't even give you another choice from the factory. I would pay to replace it as an option because it's out of place on a car in this price range, IMO.
Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
The title basically says it all. I'm not a fan of the fake carbon interior trim and wanted to see if anyone knows if there is anything on the way from the aftermarket to replace it. I hate that Ford doesn't even give you another choice from the factory. I would pay to replace it as an option because it's out of place on a car in this price range, IMO.

Give it sometime there will be...

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
the hardest part is going to be replacing the door panel fake carbon
1708399516787.png

here's the inside of the interior door panel, the white part is the cloth/leather/vinyl/alcantara which is supported by plastic
Sponsored