• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone else have this issue?

ponylover52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
I truly believe I got the most unlucky mustang with a load of problems I didn’t look over. Anyone else have this on there cars? Just got car back from dealership and noticed dents that I don’t believe were there from before I took it in for service for other issues. Avoid sunrise north Hollywood like the plague btw.

Sponsored

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I truly believe I got the most unlucky mustang with a load of problems I didn’t look over. Anyone else have this on there cars? Just got car back from dealership and noticed dents that I don’t believe were there from before I took it in for service for other issues. Avoid sunrise north Hollywood like the plague btw.

I've got them, think it's just the way the plastic material reacts to locking into metal fenders. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Reactions: DCS

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
What was it in the dealership for? Anything in that panel area?

I didn't notice it on mine and I personally did clay bar, and ceramic mine. Found a few cosmetic imperfections from the factory best I could see, although my eyesight is horrid.

I wouldn't sweat that, unless the dealer caused it, I avoid them at all cost if possible

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
They are not dents as it is plastic. Did they apply the TSB to reposition the 'fender' and remove the original gap? If so then it may need further adjusting

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I've got them, think it's just the way the plastic material reacts to locking into metal fenders. I don't think it's anything to worry about.
Yup. I agree. :like:

ZL1_1LE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT, 24 Eco , 22 ZL1_1LE, 21 Rubicon
I have them on mine as well, noticed it yesterday. I have a "30 day" check up appointment at my dealer this week, will mention it and see if they will document.

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
They are not dents as it is plastic. Did they apply the TSB to reposition the 'fender' and remove the original gap? If so then it may need further adjusting
I think it's in the mold, I bet in the imperfections you're seeing as his camera moves, that is where a tab or clip is that fastens to the rear quarter during the molding process of the rear bumper. On mine, you've got to have the light in perfect line with them to see it. If not, can't see them.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
We pretty much all have it. Nothing they are going to do for it.

jimbo67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Matter, PP, NPP
Time to go back to chrome bumpers.

Paul's stable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse 2006 GT with Temec 6 speed 4.11

My Shadow Black Dark Horse does not have them and I would have noticed on a black car. That being said I think the rear facia is different on a GT and may be in the mold.

Dwoodmansee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I have the same ripples on my Mustang. Both sides. I showed it to my dealer and they couldn’t give me a reasonable explanation.

MJS54

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Corvette Cpe, '18 Lexus ES 350, '23 Bronco Spt
Yup, check out other S650's and you'll see it on just about every one of them...it's a rear panel attachment flaw...Ford doesn't seem to have a fix for it...certainly not "Lexus" fitment, remeber this is a Ford. More noticable on darker colors.
Sponsored