• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I'll be going to Charlotte in a couple weeks for this event. Naysayers can piss and moan about whatever it is they're upset about. I'm stoked for this event...and the update! Auto updates are active!
Sponsored

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I don't want to be salty, but if Ford is really giving just an OTA update with a 60th anniversary gauge cluster, then it is simply a joke. I mean come on.... Event my 55th anniversary edition had more options than what Ford is (presumably) offering for the 60th anniversary.

I'll be waiting until 17th April and I hope there is more than a new start up for gauge cluster (even though it is free of charge).

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
I am surprisingly very excited about this. This could turn out to be more than just a sticker package!
The new 60 year emblem looks really šŸ˜Ž Cool.
If I wasnā€™t so up in years I would sit back and watch how the 60 Year Mustang looks & maybe change my order?
But mine is supposed to be built April 24, 2024.
I donā€™t want to wait any longer.
I donā€™t know how long before my Ticket šŸŽŸ gets punched.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
This. 7250 is such a D tease
I would also love to see Ford drop a tune soon. The rumor in the forum was they were already working on one months ago and just trying to get carb certification. We are entering racing season so now would be a great time. The one they released for the 2018 to 2021 model only added about 20 horsepower but it added 42 lb-ft of torque at 2,000 rpm .

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
I would also love to see Ford drop a tune soon. The rumor in the forum was they were already working on one months ago and just trying to get carb certification. We are entering racing season so now would be a great time. The one they released for the 2018 to 2021 model only added about 20 horsepower but it added 42 lb-ft of torque at 2,000 rpm .
Just need the 20/14 hp nobody anticipated ā€¦

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
I'm sure it will be something amazing -- look at the great job they did with the California Special.

:crazy:
LOL TRUTH!!! šŸ¤£
This comment 100% made my day.

I still remember how disappointed and sad I was when I saw the 7th gen GT/CS.
Probably gonna relive that feeling with the new 60th. šŸ˜¢ Hoping I am wrong.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Since I bought mine before 4/17/24, anything special OTA update is cool I guess.

Personally I would be thrilled with an OTA update giving me a better throttle response

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
You need Pedal Commander! Did we talk about this in another thread? Anyway, that will increase your throttle response for sure.
https://pedalcommander.com/products/ford-mustang
Thanks, yeah you suggested that on my post. I looked into it, that would do the job, just not thrilled on adding a device. Was hoping in the future this would be something that can be tuned? Or are those response calculations hard programmed by Ford, unable to be adjusted?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT California Special, 2013 Pony Package Convertible
The new 60 year emblem looks really šŸ˜Ž Cool.
If I wasnā€™t so up in years I would sit back and watch how the 60 Year Mustang looks & maybe change my order?
But mine is supposed to be built April 24, 2024.
I donā€™t want to wait any longer.
I donā€™t know how long before my Ticket šŸŽŸ gets punched.
Iā€™m in same boat. Mine gets built then too. Looking forward to see what the anniversary model looks like. I may call an audible!

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Part of me thinks this is going to be a total let down something silly and is all a ploy to get everyone to connect their car to the internet so they have more data to sellā€¦

I would probably wait to see what it is before I make my car more connected

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
The NYC Auto Show is in full gear. This morning on FoxNews they had the "Britney Mustang" with several other cars on display outside the FoxNews building this morning. The person demonstrating the car did a remote start and rev of the motor. Pretty cool color. He also mentioned the 60th anniversary Mustang and "surprises " that Ford has up their sleeve but no specifics.

They also had the future Corvette Hybrid there as well. When it was started up the exhaust sounded really lame. It might have been the placement of the mics though.

Here is a little about the car. https://www.instagram.com/car/p/C4DeKpAujz5/?img_index=1

Last edited:

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
What the heck is Ford doing....

First Stangmode - now the Brittany Mustang.......lol

How many of you are lined up to get the diamond heart mod on your Mustangs??

I am beginning to question Ford marketing department.... totally get trying trying to appeal to the female customer base....but how about Lia Block? Emelia Hartford?

I showed my daughter who is very much a car enthusiast this and she called it the blue Barbie special lol

S650 Mustang 60th Anniversary Mustang - Coming April 17th 1711811806482-2o

GripTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse, 2006 Mustang GT
What the heck is Ford doing....

First Stangmode - now the Brittany Mustang.......lol

How many of you are lined up to get the diamond heart mod on your Mustangs??

I am beginning to question Ford marketing department.... totally get trying trying to appeal to the female customer base....but how about Lia Block? Emelia Hartford?

I showed my daughter who is very much a car enthusiast this and she called it the blue Barbie special lol

1711811806482-2o.png
I am no marketing expert but uniqueness is in style for younger generations. How young, I don't know. But the trend is unique. All the social media pages, clothing style etc.,, people want their own look and their own style.

So Ford with the digital screens, the numerous ways you can spec the Mustang, and now this heart shape emblem is all just to give people a unique, customized experience.

My 2 cents.
Sponsored