• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
I am no marketing expert but uniqueness is in style for younger generations. How young, I don't know. But the trend is unique. All the social media pages, clothing style etc.,, people want their own look and their own style.

So Ford with the digital screens, the numerous ways you can spec the Mustang, and now this heart shape emblem is all just to give people a unique, customized experience.

My 2 cents.
Love it or hate it I think it's kind of cool.
Different for sure.
But cool.

It shows that at least Ford is still interested in the Mustang unlike the other muscle car manufacturers.
Sponsored

GripTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse, 2006 Mustang GT
Love it or hate it I think it's kind of cool.
Different for sure.
But cool.

It shows that at least Ford is still interested in the Mustang unlike the other muscle car manufacturers.
The more appeal they can make for this car the closer we are to a GT350 GT500 Mach 1 Dark Horse 2.0 whatever.

Thing is, just because Camaro and Dodge are gone Ford just can't assume those people will just buy a Mustang they must still appeal to new users. So I agree with you, more Energy for Mustang is good.

I think it's really cool too.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I am no marketing expert but uniqueness is in style for younger generations. How young, I don't know. But the trend is unique. All the social media pages, clothing style etc.,, people want their own look and their own style.

So Ford with the digital screens, the numerous ways you can spec the Mustang, and now this heart shape emblem is all just to give people a unique, customized experience.

My 2 cents.
Understand… my daughter who made fun of it is almost 12… she also hated EVs and any car that is too quiet … thinks cars should look fast… not girly lol

ps Ford must be doing something right because she likes the Dark Horse logo and after hearing her first Dark Horse … let’s just say she is definitely a fan …

she also thinks manual transmissions make it more fun to ride in the car…

S650 Mustang 60th Anniversary Mustang - Coming April 17th 1000003129

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Understand… my daughter who made fun of it is almost 12… she also hated EVs and any car that is too quiet … thinks cars should look fast… not girly lol

ps Ford must be doing something right because she likes the Dark Horse logo and after hearing her first Dark Horse … let’s just say she is definitely a fan …

she also thinks manual transmissions make it more fun to ride in the car…

1000003129.jpeg
Great !
Start them young and teach them. This is how we keep the hobby alive.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
So Ford … this heart shape emblem
Does it say Mustang on the head (micro print or branding of some sort) or somehow make one think Mustang when that is all you have or does it say two bolts reformed to become …

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
What the heck is Ford doing....

First Stangmode - now the Brittany Mustang.......lol

How many of you are lined up to get the diamond heart mod on your Mustangs??

I am beginning to question Ford marketing department.... totally get trying trying to appeal to the female customer base....but how about Lia Block? Emelia Hartford?

I showed my daughter who is very much a car enthusiast this and she called it the blue Barbie special lol

1711811806482-2o.png
Just be glad we don't have a Dylan Mulvaney Edition Mustang.

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
The NYC Auto Show is in full gear. This morning on FoxNews they had the "Britney Mustang" with several other cars on display outside the FoxNews building this morning. The person demonstrating the car did a remote start and rev of the motor. Pretty cool color. He also mentioned the 60th anniversary Mustang and "surprises " that Ford has up their sleeve but no specifics.

They also had the future Corvette Hybrid there as well. When it was started up the exhaust sounded really lame. It might have been the placement of the mics though.

Here is a little about the car. https://www.instagram.com/car/p/C4DeKpAujz5/?img_index=1
I believe the color was Robin EGG BLUE.
Outstanding.
My Wife loved the color.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They could. Ford already did an LGBTQXYZLMNOP+ themed Raptor.
The "Very Gay Raptor" is a real truck created by Ford in 2021. The company reportedly created the car in response to a social media post that referred to the "Performance Blue" color option on Ranger Raptors as "very gay." No evidence was found that the truck has ever been available for purchase by consumers.

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
I don't want to be salty, but if Ford is really giving just an OTA update with a 60th anniversary gauge cluster, then it is simply a joke. I mean come on.... Event my 55th anniversary edition had more options than what Ford is (presumably) offering for the 60th anniversary.

I'll be waiting until 17th April and I hope there is more than a new start up for gauge cluster (even though it is free of charge).
Did all the Mustangs get the 55th edition options for free?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The "Very Gay Raptor" is a real truck created by Ford in 2021. The company reportedly created the car in response to a social media post that referred to the "Performance Blue" color option on Ranger Raptors as "very gay." No evidence was found that the truck has ever been available for purchase by consumers.
While one may infer gender on an object exactly how would a vehicle be ‘gay’. I mean seriously it’s an expression in every sense of the word. Individuals customized everything and some take it to the extreme but to actually castigate a vehicle.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
While one may infer gender on an object exactly how would a vehicle be ‘gay’. I mean seriously it’s an expression in every sense of the word. Individuals customized everything and some take it to the extreme but to actually castigate a vehicle.
FYI: My post was a quote from Snopes.com.
Sponsored