• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
My guess is that they are going to add a 1st gen Mustang we can spin around
I think that would be cool, although some members might be "truly disappointed" with it.

:like:
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
An update to specific operating parameters would make for an interesting demonstration of futuristic potential.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hope the update gives my car a nitrous boost button
Iā€™d rather have the turbo button, nitrous bottle runs empty ā€¦ itā€™d be funny if they dropped an easter egg and gave us a race game to play on the center screen featuring the one and only ā€˜64.5

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I'm waiting for Ford to call me about my GTD application.
how many millions of followers do you have on Facebook/instagram and YouTubeā€¦ thatā€™s the deciding factor.
Unless youā€™re close friends with Jim Farley or other high level execs

I do hope you get slot though!

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
how many millions of followers do you have on Facebook/instagram and YouTubeā€¦ thatā€™s the deciding factor.
Unless youā€™re close friends with Jim Farley or other high level execs

I do hope you get slot though!
Oh so you gotta know somebody and have money (or at least look like you do) - darn

- followers are only any good when they have influence.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Truly disappointing if all that comes out of this anniversary celebration is a new startup screen. The market is screaming and shouting for a car that replaces the S550 Shelbys.
My guess is there will be another Supercharged DCT car - will be faster- but no stick shift and more weight/ weight on the front end

Then we can see 10000 threads on which is better - Dark Horse or "New One"

Amazing because on the S550 forums- last poll more people chose the 350 vs. 500 because manual transmission / driving experience vs. better numbers -

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 GT vert A10 / ā€˜23 Mach 1 A10 / ā€˜23 Mach 1 6MT
They could make me real happy if theyā€™d come out with a 1965 Shelby ā€œthrowbackā€ version. All analog except where impossible, real gauges and buttons and switches but of course Coyote powered with Tremec 6 speed only.

And oh yeah, all for a hundred grand sticker and they figure out some legal way to prevent dealers from gouging buyers. High production and fat allocations should prevent secondary market gouging but if not then employ the no warranty with less than a year resale thing like with GTs.

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
I would not expect anything beyond a Sticker-Special but it would have been cool if they did something like a 5.8 based on a Coyote ! To red-do the front and bring back some knobs & buttons inside its probably still 3 years too early...LOL

CarGuyBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse Blue Ember - 22 Mach-E GTPE - Bronco
I will be making sure Auto Updates is OFF. If it is anything like what they did to my Mach E they can keep it! On the Mach E they took away the fuel gauge and replaced it with a percentage number over a little battery, Moved the Speedometer all the way to the right from center. Took away the ability to see multiple things like Tire Pressure, Radio Station and Map at the same time like in the Dark Horse. Just a friendly reminder the surprise might be the removal of the tack or something like that.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I will be making sure Auto Updates is OFF. If it is anything like what they did to my Mach E they can keep it! On the Mach E they took away the fuel gauge and replaced it with a percentage number over a little battery, Moved the Speedometer all the way to the right from center. Took away the ability to see multiple things like Tire Pressure, Radio Station and Map at the same time like in the Dark Horse. Just a friendly reminder the surprise might be the removal of the tack or something like that.
Shutting off auto updates is only good until you take the car in, they do some related work and they update the firmware for those module(s) @ the dealership. Or until you have to re-enable it to get another update that addresses another issue.

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
Maybe they release the DarkHorse convertible but every thing else other than some stickers and badges would be a huge surprise. The 55 Year edition was super lame to me as it offered nothing truly special. I think most people who bought one were happy with it but with these low numbers Mustangs sell these days I think ford should do way more with the Mustang to make it more appealing to a wider range consumers.

I feel like everyone who wanted one bought one between 2018 and today... Almost identical cars except the interior. If I didn't want one in 2018 then I would ask myself if a newly designed interior is enough to draw in new buyers...