• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

GripTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse, 2006 Mustang GT
Don't know if it has been mentioned but since everyone is putting up their wish list, I wish that they would announce that the surprise update allows the 4th Gen Coyote to be tuned. Let's go!

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
i like how every fucking topic on this forum eventually descends into a shit throwing contest.

imo itll probably be an update to add more gauge clusters and maybe some thematic updates. itll also probably be the best time to show any Shelby badged car if there is one just due to the theme of "legacy". i doubt that one though.

728Autos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
i like how every fucking topic on this forum eventually descends into a shit throwing contest.

imo itll probably be an update to add more gauge clusters and maybe some thematic updates. itll also probably be the best time to show any Shelby badged car if there is one just due to the theme of "legacy". i doubt that one though.
Facts. A lot of wilted flowers on here.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I mean they did fox body stuff… maybe it will be a throwback to the Mustang II

Custom dash gauges
King cobra 2 on the hood
T tops

S650 Mustang 60th Anniversary Mustang - Coming April 17th 1711599842098-7x

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Don't know if it has been mentioned but since everyone is putting up their wish list, I wish that they would announce that the surprise update allows the 4th Gen Coyote to be tuned. Let's go!
Pull the ev update and whoa how’d that tune get in there

*due to emission requirements location services must be enabled - that would blow

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
I mean they did fox body stuff… maybe it will be a throwback to the Mustang II

Custom dash gauges
King cobra 2 on the hood
T tops

1711599842098-7x.jpg
You beat me to it !

Back in the 70's a friend of mine had a Mustang II non King Cobra. It was the slowest car I have ever driven. He had the German (I think?) v6 in it and it was a standard shift.

GripTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse, 2006 Mustang GT
Pull the ev update and whoa how’d that tune get in there

*due to emission requirements location services must be enabled - that would blow
Yea that would blow!

My understanding is that these ECUs are locked largely because the car is just a big computer now and they don't want people hacking into them messing with brakes or steering or whatever.

Seems to me that allows Ford Performance to basically make a monopoly of tuning their cars by selling tunes. Wrong or right I don't know but I would certainly pay for a tune that increased HP and raised the redline a little. I assume since the tach is digital the redline would actually change unlike in th analog gauge set up where it would be fixed.

Last edited:

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Facts. A lot of wilted flowers on here.
And a ton of whiny millennials who think the world owes them.

Back in the 70's a friend of mine had a Mustang II non King Cobra. It was the slowest car I have ever driven. He had the German (I think?) v6 in it and it was a standard shift.
Back in the mid-80's, my brother's then GF had a Mustang II with the V8. That thing was actually pretty damn quick.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I'm hoping they raise the fuel cutoff to 7,500 RPM... you know, what the tach says the car redlines at.

jimbo67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Matter, PP, NPP
And a ton of whiny millennials who think the world owes them.

Back in the mid-80's, my brother's then GF had a Mustang II with the V8. That thing was actually pretty damn quick.
Well, I have a 27 and a 19 year old. The oldest not a big car guy, the 19 year old is. They had to deal with my crazy fast cars growing up.

Showed my oldest this video yesterday, he said when and where is the next car show!

https://www.facebook.com/reel/997003732071193?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

There is hope....
Sponsored