• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ecc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Mustang Coupe, 24 Mustang GT, 24 Blazer RS
I suppose if I had a kid and really needed a 4 door I'd consider it. But the wife and I ruled out kids many years ago so I don't have to worry about it

GripTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse, 2006 Mustang GT
Four door with a V8 and 6 speed manual sounds great to me.
I think at least one other person said this, many may think this, I know I do. I am all for a V8, 6 Speed Manual, with a Coyote or Voodoo engine. I just don't think it needs to be called a Mustang. I just think Mustang needs to stay Mustang.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
I think at least one other person said this, many may think this, I know I do. I am all for a V8, 6 Speed Manual, with a Coyote or Voodoo engine. I just don't think it needs to be called a Mustang. I just think Mustang needs to stay Mustang.
Agreed, it’s a mustang, not a camel nor an elephant but a young unbridled capable round about with an air of unburdened unrestrained freedom.

MaddNomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GRC
Agreed, it’s a mustang, not a camel nor an elephant but a young unbridled capable round about with an air of unburdened unrestrained freedom.
Like I said on the other thread, just reintroduce the Falcon. A 4 door Mustang was what the Falcon became anyways with a following.

You can have a Falcon Raptor, Raptor R, maybe use the EcoBoost V6 and so on without people complaining.

Last edited:

ShelbyMilk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 DH
The 4door is for the family man (or woman...dont hit me) that needs a V8 in his life....and doors for the kids?

Not my pref but an easier sell for that type of buyer. That would be my ONLY justification. :)

Minus having 2 vehicles for budget or other logistical reasons (parking, garage space etc etc)

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
Like I said on the other thread, just reintroduce the Falcon. A 4 door Mustang was what the Falcon became anyways with a following.

You can have a Falcon Raptor, Raptor R, maybe use the EcoBoost V6 and so on without people complaining.
I agree with most of that except the 3.5 EcoBoost. They would out perform the 2.3 Mustang and would hurt their sales too much. I say use the 2.3 and then offer the 5.0 as well. I’ve always kinda like the Falcons so that would be a good choice

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt & 2024 Dark Horse Premium
That's Not Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:explode::wait::headbang:

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2024 GT (soon)
no chance. that's why I traded my Charger for a Challenger. 4 door like the MachE? Nooo.

MaddNomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GRC
I agree with most of that except the 3.5 EcoBoost. They would out perform the 2.3 Mustang and would hurt their sales too much. I say use the 2.3 and then offer the 5.0 as well. I’ve always kinda like the Falcons so that would be a good choice
I’m just saying with public perception they could get away with a lot of different things with a Falcon!

I like them too, they had something special about them for sure. Just makes sense to bring it back since it’s history is intertwined with the Mustang’s.
Sponsored