• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

gearhead350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 (sold)
It’s my understanding that no GT performance package cars will be built in April, May, or June

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
It’s my understanding that no GT performance package cars will be built in April, May, or June
Where did get this information? I have the PP on mine. Starting to feel like this is going to be one long wait.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Dang, hope some Dark Horses get scheduled for June at some point. Regardless, glad June is getting scheduled for retail, excited to see these on the road this summer!

Last edited:

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Guess who ordered a non PP with NitePony with a full Shadow Black paintjob? I wonder if the NitePony's black roof add-on will hinder my car, even if the rest of the car is already gonna be black...?

FoxDark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
What about Pre-Order Dark Horse? They are postponed too, even if it's the dealers one (1) and only?

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I wonder why there is no PP for us cause I'm sure the guys in Canada ordered PP and have already been scheduled and also dark horses will they be delayed or will did ford only have enough parts to build a few?

gearhead350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 (sold)
Where did get this information? I have the PP on mine. Starting to feel like this is going to be one long wait.
It was in one of the long mcarthur videos on YouTube. He was reading off his computer nite pony would have a 5% build rate in June & showed 0% build rate for PP in April, May, & June

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
It was in one of the long mcarthur videos on YouTube. He was reading off his computer nite pony would have a 5% build rate in June & showed 0% build rate for PP in April, May, & June
Did he say if the bronze appearance package is delayed as well? I need to check that video out.

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
My build has pp and nite pony. So I guess I
am gonna stack up a few more bucks and wait.

Wonder what is next?

Last edited:

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
I really hope this is not true based on the amounts of PP's ordered. It would cause me to have seconds thoughts as this could be one domino of many to fall and is not a good look for Ford. July build could easily turn into September or even December.
Sponsored