• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Newface

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotsodem
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang S650s Scheduling This Thurs 3/16 (Early Build Program). Dark Horse U.S. Allocations Delayed to June Production 2024-mustang-s650-scheduling-early-build-program

Scheduling for Week 19 (May 7) is for US stock orders for the Early Build Program #2 (see here). Dark Horse is not being scheduled as U.S. allocations have been delayed until June production scheduling.

2024MY Dealer Early Build Program
Early Build Vehicles
- Preconfigured Units to meet early build requirements
- Will be a mixture of EcoBoost & GT - Coupe & Convertible
- Vehicles will be produced in early spring and will arrive in dealerships early summer
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
2024-mustang-s650-scheduling-early-build-program.png

Scheduling for Week 19 (May 7) is for US stock orders for the Early Build Program #2 (see here). Dark Horse is not being scheduled as U.S. allocations have been delayed until June production scheduling.

Early Build Vehicles
- Vehicles will be produced in early spring and will arrive in dealerships early summer
Thanks for the info. What does the "#2" stand for?

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
So when would Dark Horse orders begin to arrive to dealers/customers?

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
2024-mustang-s650-scheduling-early-build-program.png

Early Build Vehicles
Thanks for this! What’s happening March 16?

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
Me trading my GT thinking I'd be able to enjoy a DarkHorse by June only to have my dreams crushed every new announcement. 🙃

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Listened to Long McArthur's livestream yesterday, they have one of their early builds, a grabber blue GT, scheduled for April 25.

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
Listened to Long McArthur's livestream yesterday, they have one of their early builds, a grabber blue GT, scheduled for April 25.
My dads pissed becuase he got a rapid red gt and is worried about selling it since the “red attracts unwanted attention” and nobody wants that. I know it’ll sell though.

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
My dads pissed becuase he got a rapid red gt and is worried about selling it since the “red attracts unwanted attention” and nobody wants that. I know it’ll sell though.
I don’t understand this? He ordered a rapid red now he’s upset? Cancel the order and get a new colour? Grabber blue will also attract attention.

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
I don’t understand this? He ordered a rapid red now he’s upset? Cancel the order and get a new colour? Grabber blue will also attract attention.
Noo its one of the early models for dealers Ford is just randomly is making them

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Why does a voice tell me that production won't start until further notice? I mean this thing is going back and forth since January. At the end they will start producing in May or June instead....

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Ford has to build my 2022 Mach 1 before they start building 2024 Mustangs. Supp;y issues have slowed things down.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Why does a voice tell me that production won't start until further notice? I mean this thing is going back and forth since January. At the end they will start producing in May or June instead....
Ford has to build my 2022 Mach 1 before they start building 2024 Mustangs. Supp;y issues have slowed things down.
All the evidence points to April production. I've seen multiple dealerships say as much (including Long McArthur), and I have seen this:

Last edited:

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I dont think anyone should have concerns about a red car attracting too much attention. I have owned alot of Red Mustangs and have never found I was attracting too much attention.