• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

TX2AZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang V6, 2022 Ford F150 XLT
OK, thanks!

Found the original Ford Authority article cited by Carbuzz. It has since been updated: https://fordauthority.com/2020/11/f...duced-eight-months-out-of-the-year-exclusive/

Looks like this only applies to packages equipped with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires - not just any summer tire. So 2024 GT PP shouldn’t be affected by this.
How can you tell what tire you got? My order has summer tires on it but can’t find info on what specific tire it is.
Sponsored

Phrawst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium DMG PP
I still can't access my window sticker using the link in the order tracker. I assumed it should be available after going into production, but it still says it hasn't been released yet.
The link in the tracker doesn't work for me either and hasn't worked. The production bubble went green 10/9, got a date 10/16 (blend date off the window sticker.) Only way I could find my window sticker was to go to the direct link and it worked on 10/10.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=<Paste in VIN>

Orestes85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WRX

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
Nice! My build is pretty similar. I actually wanted to change to the same stripes you ordered. I also might have ordered the bronze package if I knew the wheels were nowhere near as shiny as they look online. This is my window sticker.

Seems Ford is getting generic email happy lately regardless of what the true status is. My tracker still shows my car “in production” with a last update of 9/29 with no date on the in production bubble. My blend date on my window sticker says 10/10. As others have told me, it’s nothing to worry about. You’re ahead of me, so hopefully you get a “shipped” status update soon! Good luck.
I couldn't see your sticker, I'm a little worried at how it will look when it shows up, My thought about the stripe was to have a bit of red to match the interior and the calipers. I'll be happy to post a few pictures in January, hopefully.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
I couldn't see your sticker, I'm a little worried at how it will look when it shows up, My thought about the stripe was to have a bit of red to match the interior and the calipers. I'll be happy to post a few pictures in January, hopefully.
Yeah. I was a little on the fence about the stripes but had the same thought about matching the brakes. I thought about adding some red after market to the black stripes I got, but could never find any that would work complement it. I would definitely appreciate pics when you’re comes in.

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
You can always get bronze badges and wheels if you really wanted to.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Understand the restlessness for sure! Up until yesterday, I had been checking the tracker pretty much hourly since last Thursday!!

Here’s hoping your blend day means more than mine did. My blend date was 10/10 and as of yesterday, according to my dealer, my ship date is showing 11/8 from the factory with NO ETA. Not exactly the news I had been hoping for 8 days after my blend date.
It's been flying through the process for me, it already shipped! Idk ETA for me yet but hopefully within two weeks. Hopefully you'll get yours soon!

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screenshot_20231021_090136_Chrome

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
It's been flying through the process for me, it already shipped! Idk ETA for me yet but hopefully within two weeks. Hopefully you'll get yours soon!

Screenshot_20231021_090136_Chrome.jpg
Wow, Congrats! That is super fast. I can only assume that mine is short something on back order. Mine is pretty much spec’d out including Recaro seats. The only thing I don’t have is the NP or BP.

Sarahtaylor0121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Waiting patiently for my VIN and date. Put my order in March 28th, I’m coming to terms it will be April before I see it .
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] image

Last edited:

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Waiting patiently for my VIN and date. Put my order in March 28th, I’m coming to terms it will be April before I see it .
image.jpg
Dang, that makes me feel like a chump for even thinking about complaining about my car possibly being in build for 6 weeks before shipping.

That said, that is going to be one hell of an amazing car! Even waiting til March, I’m jealous. Hope you get a happy surprise sooner than later.

fcozapata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAM 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4
Placed order on 10/21/2023, dealer said this should be arriving by Spring 2024.
This morning (10/26/2023), I received email that its now scheduled for production the week of December 11, 2023.
The tracker was still not working for me yet, but after checking again a couple of hours later it now shows scheduled for production
the week of December 4, 2023.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 2024 Ford Mustang GT - Preorder - Public

Last edited:

Project6GR Wheels

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Hello. Here is a screenshot of my order, this is the first time I have ordered a vehicle.
We were in the chat the other day! nice to see you on the forum!
Sponsored