• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965, 1967, 1970, 1986 mustangs
I contact Ford performance today about my Dark Horse orders "Great news it will be scheduled in the next available production week". This is more than every week before which is "unscheduled clean". I'm not holding my breath... :(
Sponsored

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I contact Ford performance today about my Dark Horse orders "Great news it will be scheduled in the next available production week". This is more than every week before which is "unscheduled clean". I'm not holding my breath... :(
Fantastic news! gives hope for those of us with similar builds: AP, HP, Blue Ember, 6M. Guessing next available production week will be latter half of September based on other dates in our tracking thread.

And did you actually mean to say DH orders?

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I order two of everything. It's a personal problem that I'm dealing with. Therapy hasn't helped, so I ordered one with Automatic and one with manual transmission everything else the same.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Yes, I order two of everything. It's a personal problem that I'm dealing with. Therapy hasn't helped, so I ordered one with Automatic and one with manual transmission everything else the same.
Was the manual or auto the one chat said would be scheduled? You gonna get both or first to arrive wins?

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They were both ordered at the exact same time from two different dealers on the opening day. Based on what Ford Performance told me today they both are at the exact same place in the process.

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '20 Explorer, '17 F150
Submitted my form. Ordered my Dark Horse on 3/6/2023, not even a VIN yet. (Deleted pricing and other sensitive info below.)

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 2024sta

Last edited:

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Submitted my form. Ordered my Dark Horse on 3/6/2023, not even a VIN yet. (Deleted pricing and other sensitive info below.)

2024stang.png
You don’t even have an order code in there. Did you ever get a confirmation email? I’d check with your dealer and see if it was ever even ordered.

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t even have an order code in there. Did you ever get a confirmation email? I’d check with your dealer and see if it was ever even ordered.
I do have an order code. I removed it before posting the form. I wasn't sure if that was "sensitive" or not, so figured better safe than sorry. I did call Ford this week and they did confirm they received the order on March 6. They also confirmed no VIN has been assigned yet, but I'm "next in line" or whatever the phrase is they are telling folks.

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've read many posts in this forum, and my research leads me to believe that without a VIN, outside of calling Ford, there is nothing else I can do to track my order. Guess I'm just thinking out loud (and impatiently, lol), but is that correct?

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
I've read many posts in this forum, and my research leads me to believe that without a VIN, outside of calling Ford, there is nothing else I can do to track my order. Guess I'm just thinking out loud (and impatiently, lol), but is that correct?
Go to ford's website, support, live chat and give them your sales code and order code. They might have a VIN for you.

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go to ford's website, support, live chat and give them your sales code and order code. They might have a VIN for you.
I did. They confirmed they had my order but no VIN. They directed me to my dealer to get my VIN but stated one wasn't available yet.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Has anyone received their Dark Horse?
i dont think anyone is getting their Dark Horse for a bit, the stop build on them was only recently lifted

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just received the system generated emails

As promised, we want to update you on the status of your Mustang Dark Horseorder. We are still experiencing delays due to the supply chain challenges that Ford and our industry are facing at this time.

Please understand that while getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays.

There’s nothing we want more than to deliver your new Mustang Dark Horse. We are fully committed to keeping you updated on your vehicle’s status, and will let you know as more information becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Random update: last week my 6/28 build date was pushed to 7/17.
Today the tracker no longer says I am no longer scheduled.
Checking with ford chat says I am still scheduled 7/17.
Sponsored