• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

longjonsilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ram 1500 Laramie, 2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I received the same email with a 7/31 build week, but when I click the link the tracker still says the car is not scheduled. I’m starting to wonder if the emails that went out were incorrect.
When I click the link, mine doesn't show that the order number and VIN is valid, but I have heard others experiencing the same issue. Waiting to hear back from my dealer.
Sponsored

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Does your VIN come from the dealer or is that something that gets emailed to you directly like the order confirmation email? Also does ford email you updates of your order? I asked my sales guy to add the nite pony pack... and he's not the fastest at getting back to me. Like I'm afraid I'll get a VIN assigned and it won't be added.

1685147978608.png
You will get it directly from Ford. My dealer told me they do not get the updates, so keep an eye on your email. I got my VIN on 5/19, as of 5/23 it said it was “in production “. Good luck!

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
You will get it directly from Ford. My dealer told me they do not get the updates, so keep an eye on your email. I got my VIN on 5/19, as of 5/23 it said it was “in production “. Good luck!
I chatted with ford support like others suggested, Below is the output of that. Hopefully the part about the order being edited means that my nite pony pack was added.

I show your order status on your Mustang is In Order Processing. This means your order is successfully inputted into our system, this order is currently being worked on and will be scheduled in the next production week. I recommend bookmarking this website https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking and once you have your VIN you can track your vehicle but if you’re having issues like today and want specific details you can definitely reach out to us. We would recommend staying in contact with the Sales Manager at your Ford dealership for updates on the vehicle as they will be in the best position to assist you. The secondary status is Unscheduled-Clean, this means the order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action. There is no current ETA on delivery. There is no current VIN attached to your vehicle. This will change once your vehicle has a specific date assigned for production.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't had any issues with mine thus far, but I also haven't needed to make changes. I'm just wondering how long production takes. They said it may take a couple days, laughable, I've read it may take several weeks. It's been "in production for a week now so we'll see what happens. I posted the info from Ford on their tracking and my VIN in an earlier post if you're interested in what it looks like.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I chatted with ford support like others suggested, Below is the output of that. Hopefully the part about the order being edited means that my nite pony pack was added.

I show your order status on your Mustang is In Order Processing. This means your order is successfully inputted into our system, this order is currently being worked on and will be scheduled in the next production week. I recommend bookmarking this website https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking and once you have your VIN you can track your vehicle but if you’re having issues like today and want specific details you can definitely reach out to us. We would recommend staying in contact with the Sales Manager at your Ford dealership for updates on the vehicle as they will be in the best position to assist you. The secondary status is Unscheduled-Clean, this means the order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action. There is no current ETA on delivery. There is no current VIN attached to your vehicle. This will change once your vehicle has a specific date assigned for production.
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_3412

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_3416

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
I haven't had any issues with mine thus far, but I also haven't needed to make changes. I'm just wondering how long production takes. They said it may take a couple days, laughable, I've read it may take several weeks. It's been "in production for a week now so we'll see what happens. I posted the info from Ford on their tracking and my VIN in an earlier post if you're interested in what it looks like.
Yeah, all I wanted to add to my built was the nite pony pack... but my sales guy at the dealership is less than responsive... I'm gonna drive up there today after work to make sure it gets added and I get an updated copy of the build sheet.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I gotta say, my dealer was great to work with. I didn't get a build sheet print out like a lot of people have posted. I got a multi-page print out of exactly what you see on the build web page. I signed that, they put the order in and I got an email from Ford within a few days of confirmation, then a couple weeks later I got the message it was scheduled for production the week of June 9. Two weeks later I got a message that it was in production. So, pretty smooth sailing so far. I'll post when I get the "Built" message. I'd like to think that will come in the next few weeks.

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
Posted my order info.
Vapor Blue / Space Grey GT Premium, 401A, Nite Pony.

Cancelled 24 order
2023 Mach 1 FJG, 6 spd, 700A, Mach 1 Elite, Mach 1 AP

Last edited:

KeanuFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse *orderd*
I seen that my nearby ford is advertising the new mustang, I called them about it and they said they have some inventory coming next week or week after. They already trying to close deals on them before they arrive.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_2893

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I seen that my nearby ford is advertising the new mustang, I called them about it and they said they have some inventory coming next week or week after. They already trying to close deals on them before they arrive.

IMG_2893.png
I saw one yesterday that matches my Factory Order almost to a tee (only difference is that it's white and doesn't have the premium mats/liners).

Last edited:

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw one yesterday that matches my Factory Order almost to a tee (only difference is that it's white and doesn't have the premium mats/liners.
I just posted a conversation with Ford support regarding my order. It really sure what that means since it’s been “in production” for two weeks now and she says that’s the beginning stage of production 🤷‍♂️

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_3478

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Welcome to the Mustang7G 2024+ Mustang Orders List

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know. Bonus if you can post your order summary sheet.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, packages etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

UPDATE:

All: We have just added additional BUILD / DELIVERY DATE fields to the Order Tracking sheet. Once dates are added to the different fields, the sheet will automatically calculate the time between events (i.e. Days Between Order Date and Build Date). All of this info is OPTIONAL of course.

1. If you've already added yourself to the sheet, please use the CHANGE FORM REQUEST whenever you'd like to update your order with these dates.

**Make sure the username you entered into the sheet matches the one you enter for the Change Form Request or it will not work.

2. For everyone else who is new to the sheet, these will be additional fields you can fill in with the ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The more info we can crowdsource, the more useful this will be for everyone, so please update your info when possible!

Order submission form complete!

SWPHX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang EcoBoost
Welcome to the Mustang7G 2024+ Mustang Orders List

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know. Bonus if you can post your order summary sheet.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, packages etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

UPDATE:

All: We have just added additional BUILD / DELIVERY DATE fields to the Order Tracking sheet. Once dates are added to the different fields, the sheet will automatically calculate the time between events (i.e. Days Between Order Date and Build Date). All of this info is OPTIONAL of course.

1. If you've already added yourself to the sheet, please use the CHANGE FORM REQUEST whenever you'd like to update your order with these dates.

**Make sure the username you entered into the sheet matches the one you enter for the Change Form Request or it will not work.

2. For everyone else who is new to the sheet, these will be additional fields you can fill in with the ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The more info we can crowdsource, the more useful this will be for everyone, so please update your info when possible!

I just submitted my build!