• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, Shadow Black, AT, 700A, AP
Ordered on 3/27 (Priority Code 01). Called Ford today. Very pleasant to deal with. Gave me my VIN and build date (6/12). Hopefully that puts me at early/mid August for delivery. No email from Ford yet.

DH Premium, A10, 700A, HP
Sponsored

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Got my build date and vin but tracker hasn't been updated yet. I am guessing this is the same for others?

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screenshot_20230415_194452_Chrome

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Got my build date and vin but tracker hasn't been updated yet. I am guessing this is the same for others?

Screenshot_20230415_194452_Chrome.jpg
Yup been hearing that it won’t be updated till it’s getting ready to be built

undertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Unlike all other enthusiasts here, I placed my order pretty late in the game that too for an Ecoboost. Just happy to get my first ever Mustang, also buying for the first time like this, so I had a couple of questions for the pros out there

1. I see some of the pictures posted of their order sheet, they have a column of MSRP and Invoice as well, where invoice amount is lower than the MSRP, how or why is that possible?

2. I keep reading that alot of dealers are charging over MSRP, I don't think mine did, did they looking at from the picture attached?

3. Did any one of you talk OTD while ordering and finalize that too? I talked about OTD with my sales rep and he said total should be around 44.5k out the door, should I get this written and signed by him? So far have this from him over texts. Many people told me to negotiate at the OTD before placing the order...to late for that, but just want to understand what others are doing out there?

4. Did any one of you talk about factory to customer incentives for the Mustang 2024 while ordering as well?

5. I got the email almost immediately while I was at the dealership, but got the order page printed and sent over email the next day. I wasn't asked to sign it and send it back. Neither has the dealership signed it. Is this normal?

I just don't want to be surprised at the time of picking up my car. Waiting potentially till September/October and then realizing I have to pay more than what I wanted

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Mustang Order

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Unlike all other enthusiasts here, I placed my order pretty late in the game that too for an Ecoboost. Just happy to get my first ever Mustang, also buying for the first time like this, so I had a couple of questions for the pros out there

1. I see some of the pictures posted of their order sheet, they have a column of MSRP and Invoice as well, where invoice amount is lower than the MSRP, how or why is that possible?

2. I keep reading that alot of dealers are charging over MSRP, I don't think mine did, did they looking at from the picture attached?

3. Did any one of you talk OTD while ordering and finalize that too? I talked about OTD with my sales rep and he said total should be around 44.5k out the door, should I get this written and signed by him? So far have this from him over texts. Many people told me to negotiate at the OTD before placing the order...to late for that, but just want to understand what others are doing out there?

4. Did any one of you talk about factory to customer incentives for the Mustang 2024 while ordering as well?

5. I got the email almost immediately while I was at the dealership, but got the order page printed and sent over email the next day. I wasn't asked to sign it and send it back. Neither has the dealership signed it. Is this normal?

I just don't want to be surprised at the time of picking up my car. Waiting potentially till September/October and then realizing I have to pay more than what I wanted

Mustang Order.jpg
Welcome the the Mustang family :like:

Invoice is approximately what the dealer is paying Ford for the car. There are often other deals between Ford and the Dealer that make the car cheaper for the dealer but that the general idea. The difference between MSRP and invoice is the built in profit for the dealer.

Not likely to get any incentives on the first few units of a new model. One of the disadvantages of being the first to get the new model. Only thing I would see possible is Ford running a promo for all models.

It’s my understanding that customer orders needed to be verified. Ford has the Customer Order Verification Program (COVP) system for this. I believe you should have provided a drivers license and signed a buyers order.

The image you provided is the print out from the Ford order system and shows MSRP. Added markup would have been shown on a buyers order. The buyers order should show the price for the car, tax, title, processing, etc. It would also show any incentives you were asking about. The buyers order would outline the terms of the deal. This can (and likely will) be changed when you make the final deal. For example it would also show any trade-in or down payment you make at delivery.

Last edited:

PresentNotPast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A

Mustang Order.jpg
Every dealership is different, I was watching a video and one of fords engineers said MSRP is what they recommend, unfortunately every dealer can do what they want and charge more (or less) if they want too, incentives vary, usually ford gives 1,000 off MRSP or 500 off for college student, military etc, my dealer showed me the final out the door price, and regarding those ford emails they are never accurate if you call the ford marketing team they can get you the VIN number and BUILD DATE if it’s already scheduled, you would need your sales code and order code.

Cirnek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 Ecoboost, 2018 Explorer Sport,
Hey all! Looking forward to my Dark Horse. Here is my order.

Cirnek

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Dark Horse Order

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Welcome the the Mustang family :like:

Invoice is approximately what the dealer is paying Ford for the car. There are often other deals between Ford and the Dealer that make the car cheaper for the dealer but that the general idea. The difference between MSRP and invoice is the built in profit for the dealer.

Not likely to get any incentives on the first few units of a new model. One of the disadvantages of being the first to get the new model. Only thing I would see possible is Ford running a promo for all models.

It’s my understanding that customer orders needed to be verified. Ford has the Customer Order Verification Program (COVP) system for this. I believe you should have provided a drivers license and signed a buyers order.

The image you provided is the print out from the Ford order system and shows MSRP. Added markup would have been shown on a buyers order. The buyers order should show the price for the car, tax, title, processing, etc. It would also show any incentives you were asking about. The buyers order would outline the terms of the deal. This can (and likely will) be changed when you make the final deal. For example it would also show any trade-in or down payment you make at delivery.
FWIW, I did *NOT* have to provide a driver license or signature for my order. But of course, I didn't have to put down a deposit either.

Everything was done via. email.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
My dealer contacted me this morning regarding my order placed on 3/27 for a GT premium-

Got my VIN with priority code 10
Shadow Black
Active exhaust
Perf pack
Magneride
Nite pony
401a

Build date 6/5.

I’m aware now that I am further ahead as far as my build date goes that many received for 6/12 and 6/19 on PP and nite pony builds. If there’s any new information I can relay then I sure will bring it here.

Last edited:

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
I placed an order for a Gt performance package in Vapor blue right at 4pm and a few minutes later everything was completed and ready to go. If anyone in South Carolina or nearby would like to order at Msrp or at Ford affiliate pricing give Tom a call at Oc Welch. He works on the Lincoln side but also sells Ford vehicles. I have bought several vehicles from him now and it has always gone smoothly, no gimmicks or add on fees. His number is 1-843-683-7787. Unfortunately Dark horse allocations are going for 10k over.
IMG_2886.jpeg
Our options are very similar, but I noticed they charged you for the blue calipers, I got the red and the dealer didn't charge me for them.

tryan1107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Gt
Huh, the online builder charges for them as well. I will have to look into it. Thanks for the heads up.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Our options are very similar, but I noticed they charged you for the blue calipers, I got the red and the dealer didn't charge me for them.
The Brembo Package comes standard with the Red calipers and Blue is an additional charge