• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Are convertibles easier to build than coupes?
They usually do include the spare parts in the trunk, so thereā€™s that - just throw the roof in the trunk and call it a day. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‰

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
They usually do include the spare parts in the trunk, so thereā€™s that - just throw the roof in the trunk and call it a day. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‰
Reason I ask is that Iā€™m still waiting on my build that is very similar but not a convertible. Approaching 4 months.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Thant's a good question, I'm not sure.
I think after this many years Ford has both pretty much figured out and what gets scheduled when is more a function of parts availability. We are still in somewhat of a post-covid hangover in the auto industry and shortages or delays could be anything from a certain paint color to a Retainer clip used on a trim panel that's stuck on a ship from China.

And there's always the mysterious priority code, allocation and other factors that we can't begin to understand.

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
Reason I ask is that Iā€™m still waiting on my build that is very similar but not a convertible. Approaching 4 months.
Probably supply and demand less people want convertibles than they expect so the queue is lower.
Think i read they were planning for 20% of car builds to be convertibles but they're currently at 7%

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
This is where the handy dandy crowd sourced forum provided spreadsheet comes in handy. Although I suspect most likely a slight tire delay for the performance pack and winter months

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is where the handy dandy crowd sourced forum provided spreadsheet comes in handy. Although I suspect most likely a slight tire delay for the performance pack and winter months
I agree on the tire issue .

area5179

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2024 Mustang GT Premium
I've ordered 2 Mustangs, both GT's. 1 was a fully optioned first year model and the other a minimally optioned mid-year. The first year model took 4 months from build to delivery(Aug-Nov) and the other also took about 4 months (Jun-Sept). This was all pre-Covid so things have changed and suppliers are still playing catchup. I'm still planning on my current order to taking 4 months to arrive. Even if your car is built and shipped from the factory it may still take a month to get it to the dealer as it works its way through the delivery network. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've ordered 2 Mustangs, both GT's. 1 was a fully optioned first year model and the other a minimally optioned mid-year. The first year model took 4 months from build to delivery(Aug-Nov) and the other also took about 4 months (Jun-Sept). This was all pre-Covid so things have changed and suppliers are still playing catchup. I'm still planning on my current order to taking 4 months to arrive. Even if your car is built and shipped from the factory it may still take a month to get it to the dealer as it works its way through the delivery network. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
I agree. However, a few cars are being built within TWO Months, many within three months, again similar builds.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I agree on the tire issue .
I've read this a dozen times here, but it doesn't stand up in this case. My convertible has PP and we're talking about a May delivery to MI vs FL

MalStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Welcome to the Mustang7G 2024+ Mustang Orders List

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know. Bonus if you can post your order summary sheet.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, packages etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

UPDATE:

All: We have just added additional BUILD / DELIVERY DATE fields to the Order Tracking sheet. Once dates are added to the different fields, the sheet will automatically calculate the time between events (i.e. Days Between Order Date and Build Date). All of this info is OPTIONAL of course.

1. If you've already added yourself to the sheet, please use the CHANGE FORM REQUEST whenever you'd like to update your order with these dates.

**Make sure the username you entered into the sheet matches the one you enter for the Change Form Request or it will not work.

2. For everyone else who is new to the sheet, these will be additional fields you can fill in with the ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The more info we can crowdsource, the more useful this will be for everyone, so please update your info when possible!

I am in Australia and have just tried to add my details into the order form. Unfortunately, even though it asks for Country, if outside North America, it still insists that I enter a US state or Canadian territory before I can submit the form. Can someone fix this so us "foreigners" can be included in your stats!! Thanks

CDNV8S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future owner S650 GT PREM
Ordered last week in Toronto, Canada (Markville Ford) got 7K off MSRP. Vapor blue, MT, GT Premium, 401A, Nite Pony pkg, going to inquiry about the ford 1k cash promo that expires in April. I wonder if its usa only..... hmm.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered last week in Toronto, Canada (Markville Ford) got 7K off MSRP. Vapor blue, MT, GT Premium, 401A, Nite Pony pkg, going to inquiry about the ford 1k cash promo that expires in April. I wonder if its usa only..... hmm.
Read the fine print. If this is for the manual transmission then the car had to have been ordered BEFORE April 19, 2023.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD: 2016 Mustang V6
Read the fine print. If this is for the manual transmission then the car had to have been ordered BEFORE April 19, 2023.
I think this dealer has location in Florida and has White GT coming to Raynham Mass. Window sticker PDF attached for reference. Maybe you can cancel your current order and get this car?
Sponsored

Attachments