• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Ordered a GT Premium last week. Submitted info for the tracking list, just to make the anxious ones happy. LOL.

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
Apparently my order wasn't really an order as ford haven't opened the order book for that specification for this side of the pond yet. Had to chase via ford corporate to get an update from the dealer as to what was going on. No idea where i am in the queue if there even is one

samsam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
My car arrived yesterday! She's perfect. Drove her off the lot less than 5 hours after it arrived. The dealership was awesome, I got a great deal and they stayed open late to get me through financing since I live an hour away. Cant wait to get daylight pictures tomorrow and take it to get stripes!

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
My car arrived yesterday! She's perfect. Drove her off the lot less than 5 hours after it arrived. The dealership was awesome, I got a great deal and they stayed open late to get me through financing since I live an hour away. Cant wait to get daylight pictures tomorrow and take it to get stripes!
Congrats! Can’t wait to see pics with the stripes.

FrostByte_95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Infiniti G37; 2024 Mustang GT Premium ordered
Car arrived at the dealership yesterday, my sales guy texted me that there was a rock chip in the spoiler and it's going to be another weeks wait while they fix it. 😭
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1709994567629

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Car arrived at the dealership yesterday, my sales guy texted me that there was a rock chip in the spoiler and it's going to be another weeks wait while they fix it. 😭
1709994567629.png
Wow! Six months total.
I wonder why? I'm seeing a lot of 2-3 months from order to delivery.

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think the stats that they're currently making 50% more than they're selling would be why they're catching up with orders and wait times are getting shorter for most.

I on the other hand already *ordered* a month ago (2/7/24 in American format), have to wait another 1-3 months at least before i would of got to the *Start* of the process that you guys have. Scheduling at the earliest is July/August

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I think the stats that they're currently making 50% more than they're selling would be why they're catching up with orders and wait times are getting shorter for most.

I on the other hand already *ordered* a month ago (2/7/24 in American format), have to wait another 1-3 months at least before i would of got to the *Start* of the process that you guys have. Scheduling at the earliest is July/August
How does this post match up with anything you have posted on the UK thread?

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How does this post match up with anything you have posted on the UK thread?
It was posted Before I received the vin and was based upon the final information I was given by Ford UK that my order was going to be a factory order which opens sometime in Q2 (April-June) and then once said order was accepted it would follow a similar pattern to USA orders in that it takes a 2-3 months from order acceptance date to schedule date to then build etc.

At the time i was under the impression that i was in a 'pre-order' state as the order banks were closed for my spec.

Getting a 'Welcome to Ford' e-mail from 'Ford Team' at 10am on a Sunday morning was a total surprise

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
It was posted Before I received the vin and was based upon the final information I was given by Ford UK that my order was going to be a factory order which opens sometime in Q2 (April-June) and then once said order was accepted it would follow a similar pattern to USA orders in that it takes a 2-3 months from order acceptance date to schedule date to then build etc.

At the time i was under the impression that i was in a 'pre-order' state as the order banks were closed for my spec.

Getting a 'Welcome to Ford' e-mail from 'Ford Team' at 10am on a Sunday morning was a total surprise
OK

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Pretty fast from Order to Scheduled. We'll see if it holds.

GT Convertible, PP, NP, Manual, 401A, Active Exhaust & Magneride.
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1000002543
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1000002544

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
Pretty fast from Order to Scheduled. We'll see if it holds.

GT Convertible, PP, NP, Manual, 401A, Active Exhaust & Magneride.
1000002543.jpg
1000002544.jpg
Another DMG Mustang, the color looks so much better in real life. Congrats!

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Another DMG Mustang, the color looks so much better in real life. Congrats!
Are convertibles easier to build than coupes?
Sponsored