• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
I think this dealer has location in Florida and has White GT coming to Raynham Mass. Window sticker PDF attached for reference. Maybe you can cancel your current order and get this car?
Close. No cigar.
Sponsored

area5179

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2024 Mustang GT Premium
I got an email from Ford yesterday that says my car is built and SUPPOSEDLY shipped with an ETA of 4/16-4/29!

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Copy of Screenshot_20240328_091047_Chrome

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Copy of Screenshot_20240328_091117_Chrome

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got an email from Ford yesterday that says my car is built and SUPPOSEDLY shipped with an ETA of 4/16-4/29!

Copy of Screenshot_20240328_091047_Chrome.jpg

Copy of Screenshot_20240328_091117_Chrome.jpg
Contact your dealer and request a VINView location. I did yesterday and found that yes, my car did ship on 3/25 and, as of yesterday, was in Boston, MA.

area5179

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Contact your dealer and request a VINView location. I did yesterday and found that yes, my car did ship on 3/25 and, as of yesterday, was in Boston, MA.
I've been texting and calling my salesman all though my order and he's been very helpful. He's always double checking Ford's info and keeping me updated. I also have a buddy that works in the service department and helps out with the PDI process so he's also keeping an eye out for my order so they DON'T put on the front bumper plate bracket and no dealership stickers!

UNSAFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Vert, '06 Ford Ranger FX4 Supercab
‼🤘

Our sales rep called yesterday (3/27) at 9 am and asked if I was sitting down. Our 24 Shadow Black GT Convertible arrived the previous evening (3/26) at the dealer. Said it would be ready in a few hours. We arrived at 2 pm and it was all ready to go. Picked it up and now the journey begins. Been a long time coming for us. Man, it's so strikingly beautiful!

I've learned so much from this forum which helped us spec our build. Now to learn more!

Our build:

Accessories
  • Driver Seat (three (3) settings) and Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signals
  • BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert
  • Active Valve Performance Exhaust GT
  • Ambient Lighting w/ MyColor®
  • Red Painted w/ White Logo Brake Calipers
  • Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (DEATC)
  • Unique Color-accented Door-Trim
  • Illuminated Door-sill Scuff Plates
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Climate Controlled
  • Active Anti-Theft System
  • TORSEN Limited Slip - RR Axle
  • Spoiler Delete
  • Locking Center Console
  • 19” Brembo Brake System w/ Performance Linings
  • Wrapped Center Console with Accent Stitch
  • Hood Accent Stripe Delete
  • Wheel Locking Kit
  • MagneRide® Damping System
  • Leather-Trimmed (front), Vinyl (Rear)
  • Aluminum Foot Pedals
  • Premium Floor Mats with Metal Gray Accent Stitch
  • Seat Belt w/ Color Accent
  • Remote Start System
  • Universal Garage Door Opener (UGDO)
Packages
  • 24 Shadow Black GT Convertible
  • Security Package
  • Mustang® Nite Pony Package
  • Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist
  • GT Performance Package
  • Premier Trim with Color Accent Group
  • 401A
Interior
  • SiriusXM® with 360L and HD Radio™
  • Unique Leather-Trimmed Seats
  • Carmine Red
  • SYNC® 4.0 QNX
  • Connected Built-in Navigation
  • B&O® Sound System by Bang & Olufsen®, 12 Speakers including Subwoofer in-trunk
  • SiriusXM®
Model Information
  • PREMIUM
  • RWD
  • 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine With Stop/Start System
  • 10-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission
Exterior
  • 3.55 Torsen Limited-slip Rear-Axle
  • 255/40R19 (F) 275/40R19 (R) Summer Only Tires
  • Convertible
  • 19” x 9” (F)/19” x 9.5” (R) Black Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Shadow Black

Hendu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium (On Order) in Atlas Blue
I am happy to share that I was able to put my order in yesterday. A 6 speed GT Premium in Atlas Blue with 401A, Nite Pony, and Active Exhaust. For the most part this will be a daily driver for me, but only when not on the motorcycle or if the snow is too bad.

I am really excited for this to come. I have never put a custom order in for a car, but I wanted this one to have everything I had on my wish list and I wasn't in a hurry. I have owned both a 2000 and 2005 mustang and I am very excited to own another.
Since I haven’t had a build date yet, and not expecting anything soon due to the nite pony package, I had been considering updating my order to add performance pack + magneride. I was fortunate with some good news at work and that pushed me enough to pull the trigger. The salesman got back to me today and let me know my order was updated without issue. still very excited for this order to come, but I’ll just need to stay patient a few months longer.

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
Wondering if anyone recently got their VIN and what their order date was. Trying to guess when I might receive mine. I ordered Mar 11. Was a GT convertible, California package in carbonized grey with active exhaust and 401A. Order just outside of Toronto (Markville Ford)

I never received my confirmation email. Check with sales guy and he confirmed he got it, just didn’t send it to me. Should I assume I won’t get an email with a VIN direct from ford? It would go through my sales guy first and he’d have to forward it? Rather not keep bugging him but would be nice to know I’ll get it when it arrives

Thanks everyone. Amazing group here! Appreciate everyone’s help

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wondering if anyone recently got their VIN and what their order date was. Trying to guess when I might receive mine. I ordered Mar 11. Was a GT convertible, California package in carbonized grey with active exhaust and 401A. Order just outside of Toronto (Markville Ford)

I never received my confirmation email. Check with sales guy and he confirmed he got it, just didn’t send it to me. Should I assume I won’t get an email with a VIN direct from ford? It would go through my sales guy first and he’d have to forward it? Rather not keep bugging him but would be nice to know I’ll get it when it arrives

Thanks everyone. Amazing group here! Appreciate everyone’s help
Your sales guy may not have put your email on the order!
I got my order confirmation before I left the dealership.
Order placed 12/6/23. VIN received 2/15/24. Built & Shipped 3/25/24. Still waiting for delivery.
Don't go by my dates. I have seen many GTs having a 2-3 month cycle. I saw one order from up your way from PEI at a mere two months!

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
Your sales guy may not have put your email on the order!
I got my order confirmation before I left the dealership.
Order placed 12/6/23. VIN received 2/15/24. Built & Shipped 3/25/24. Still waiting for delivery.
Don't go by my dates. I have seen many GTs having a 2-3 month cycle.
Ya it’s strange.

After reading all the posts and not getting the confirmation I was concerned and went to see him. He said ya he got it, because it was a cash sale it didn’t bother sending it 🤔. Asked if he had my email and he said yes. I do remember him taking it too. Was very casual about it.

know it’s typically a month to get the VIN so I don’t want to reach out to him until at least that point.

Thanks for the reply!

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Ordered a Yellow Splash 400a GT, 6spd MT, PP, AE and red Calipers. Ordered 1 March 2024, still no vin.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 2024 order

NeedFor6Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Prem AtlsBlu/SpceGry/6Spd/401A/PP/ActvExhst
Looks like the wheel shipment arrived; Got VIN/build scheduled for mid-June!

Side note: Looks like Stop/Start was included, but Gas Guzzler was still applied? Was this January order prior to some change? View attachment 577891

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 20240418_103119

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just got a build date of the week of 10 June 2024.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like the wheel shipment arrived; Got VIN/build scheduled for mid-June!

Side note: Looks like Stop/Start was included, but Gas Guzzler was still applied? Was this January order prior to some change? View attachment 577891

20240418_103119.jpg

You won't have the GG tax anymore, but you get the Start/Stop.
Sponsored