• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Update to the order guide as far as accent stitching around the 12 minute mark
Still no word on what the accent stitching color is for the black interior?
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Still no word on what the accent stitching color is for the black interior?
I pulled this from a StangMode video. Looks like it is going to be white stitching based on the interior samples Ford had laying out during a preview. Thankfully the video guy ignored him for a while and walked away from him to showcase the material samples Ford had laying on the table as you can see in my photo.

S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! material

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I pulled this from a StangMode video. Looks like it is going to be white stitching based on the interior samples Ford had laying out during a preview. Thankfully the video guy ignored him for a while and walked away from him to showcase the material samples Ford had laying on the table as you can see in my photo.

material.jpg
Yea figured it would a white or a light gray I really wanted blue like the dark horse or like that one blue interior option from last years model but oh well

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Not that i know of.

Can anyone get the updated order guide? Maybe @roket ?
it doesn't seem Ford lists the stitching colors, apart from one which i think is the default(?) called Metal Grey
went ahead and updated the original post's attachments

Last edited:

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
it doesn't seem Ford lists the stitching colors, apart from one which i think is the default(?) called Metal Grey
went ahead and updated the original post's attachments
Thank you!

Edit: There are definitely differences in the dark horse 700A package section and the seat colors section. Can't speak to others as much. Definitely go take a look at the updated guide in post 1, thanks @roket

Edit: I just saw this in the new version, I am super excited that some of the additional blue accents are tied to the appearance package
S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! 1681421851522

Last edited:

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Based on the clay model thread I think this is what black with accent stitching will look like.

S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! 1681535591531

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Yea figured it would a white or a light gray I really wanted blue like the dark horse or like that one blue interior option from last years model but oh well
Ford updated the build and price tool with interior pictures for those wondering what the color for the accent stitching for black interior will be it looks like black or a dark gray we will probably get more pictures when the tool updates to phase 2 on Monday

S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! 219A2E75-B7BD-4367-A005-FA5A311B3F01

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
FordVideoGuy just said an updated order guide was out. Added AM radio, removed the word metallic from shadow black, and something avout yellow splash not available with carmine interior. Also, something about auto start stop option late availability. I don't know if anyone can get the updated one, maybe @roket ?

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
FordVideoGuy just said an updated order guide was out. Added AM radio, removed the word metallic from shadow black, and something avout yellow splash not available with carmine interior. Also, something about auto start stop option late availability. I don't know if anyone can get the updated one, maybe @roket ?
here's the latest order guide and price list

Attachments

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
This doesn’t have the Dark Horse Premium listed anywhere.
Sponsored