• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Huge fan of Raiti's here. After seeing his preview, I'm going to find some way to make a Mustang GT (at minimum) work even if I decide to move up north in the future. And if I can't...somehow, I'll find another way.

I LOVE how the S650 turned out, inside and out!

DBII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Super Stock, C8 Zo6 in production
I am very impressed with the new Mustang. The exterior will take a little getting used to for me, because it is very modern and has hints of Camaro, but they did a fantastic job inside and out. Love that they increased the power. Love that you can remote rev the car, that it has line lock and that it has a drift brake. A true enthusiast's car. Ford gets it!
I am sure there will be a GT or better in my future.

xSouthSyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic GT
Looks great, the only two things I don’t love about it is the front grill and the interior huge double screen , everything else is great even though there’s a fair bit of S550 stuff here and there.
Definitely interested on what the GT’s HP/TORQUE numbers will be. The Dark Horse looks tough but I’m guessing it will be big bucks in overseas markets (That’s IF we do get it).

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
May have missed some postings and videos, but from what I've seen, there is a big change in the Trunk Lid and Panels. Apparently Ford has gone to a New way of attaching the Plastic Trunk Panel which also allows for mounting all the different Spoilers and Wings (except GT3 which is mounted to the body) without having to drill holes. Just speculating, but maybe there is a new Panel/Camera Cover included with Each Spoiler/Wing that will be sold by Ford Performance, or in the aftermarket.

Guessing that after you remove a Spoiler Delete model Stud Covers and Panel/Camera Cover, there are mounting holes pre-punched in the underlying steel. You would pop off the small triangle in each corner (and maybe a rectangle in the center) then remove the Plastic Panel/Camera Cover. Install the new Plastic Panel/Camera Cover with Pre-Molded Holes and Attach the Spoiler/Wing with the Provided Stud Nuts in your Spoiler/Wing. Then replace the two corner (plus Center Cover if required) panels which cover the Nuts.

EZ PZ

No more Marking and Cutting your Trunk Lid!

Looks like a couple fasteners hold the corner triangle on. Mounting Studs from Spoiler/Wing underneath. Grommet Cover Could also have an Attach Point.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Review by Raiti's Rides - exterior, interior, digital cluster / gauges / menus / display screen 1663262675295

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Review by Raiti's Rides - exterior, interior, digital cluster / gauges / menus / display screen 1663262801739

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Review by Raiti's Rides - exterior, interior, digital cluster / gauges / menus / display screen 1663262960295

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Review by Raiti's Rides - exterior, interior, digital cluster / gauges / menus / display screen 1663263008363

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Review by Raiti's Rides - exterior, interior, digital cluster / gauges / menus / display screen 1663263051288

Might have to pull the felt cover for access to the Center Studs.
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Review by Raiti's Rides - exterior, interior, digital cluster / gauges / menus / display screen 1663263171893
Sponsored