• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My guess.... it is not for sale. Between the window sticker watermark and the manufacturer vanity plate it is just making appearances and they are fluffing to get interest. My 2 cents.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
So it's just an auto show car. Since Job one hasn't happened yet. I wanted to see a window sticker to see if we get Track Attack. Mach1?
Hopefully by next year they will have the Darkhorses for that program.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
They need to push that thing out into the sunlight and do a time lapse. I want to see it change colors with the daylight

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
So it's just an auto show car. Since Job one hasn't happened yet. I wanted to see a window sticker to see if we get Track Attack. Mach1?
Hopefully by next year they will have the Darkhorses for that program.
I noticed that too. Looks like the Window Sticker is as polished as the Build & Price tool. It does say Mach 1 Handling Pack and Mach 1 Track Attack, so maybe that's a plus that hasn't been hyped up by Ford

Spaghettir101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
On that website from that dealership if you scroll down it says this “All new 2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse just visiting from Flat Rock until May 12th at 11:00am. Car is just for display”

Looks like its just for display for people to see it in person

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
They need to push that thing out into the sunlight and do a time lapse. I want to see it change colors with the daylight
Yeah that thing almost looks black.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Good looking car for sure, and definitely looks nearly black. I wish those seats were available in the GT Premium. 😭

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Good looking car for sure, and definitely looks nearly black. I wish those seats were available in the GT Premium. 😭
If you mean the Recaro’s they can be ordered as an option in a GT. If you mean the trim, well, you’re right. Not available in a GT.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you mean the Recaro’s they can be ordered as an option in a GT. If you mean the trim, well, you’re right. Not available in a GT.
I mean those exact seats. I don't want these zebra recaro seats.

S650 Mustang 2024 Dark Horse on display at dealer "For Sale" (Blue Ember) 1683808446585

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK, now I’m a little confused. Are you referring to the color? You can get all black Recaro’s with leather seating surfaces.
What!! I was thinking that is had to be the space gray. It doesn't help that the Ford configurator only shows the one color (though we're all aware the configurator doesn't display many things correctly).
Sponsored