• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Dark Horse Mustang vs 2023 BMW M2 - Car and Driver Comparison Review

OP
OP

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
For me it was hard to see where the front end of the car was a low speeds and the rear visibility was really bad. The long hood and high fenders gave me some depth perception issues and I never felt comfortable driving that car in a parking lot.
I totally agree…I had mine for 4 1/2 years and I could never get used to it like parking way too far from curbs not to damage the splitter and always stayed away from drive throughs because I was afraid of curb rash on the rims…I mean a shame as GM build a good chassis as the small block is a good if not exiting powerplant but they totally effed up with the lack of practicality , cheap interior and squeaks and rattles…That is why I wanted to buy a DH but ended up with a Challenger WB which I liked after the first testdrive and after a good 6 month/6000 miles starting to think we will have a long and happy relationship because she is good looking and a lot of fun…🤣 Maybe one day I give the 2027 Boss 5.8 or M2 CSL a try…😉
Sponsored