• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
Cammisa just needs to turn it down a bit. He's trying too hard, a bit of an attention whore imo.
For the production value, I‘ll take him everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.
Sponsored

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Thank you Ian Coccoa! :D

Very entertaining video and great flashback to the remarkable history of the iconic Mustang.

Yes there are indeed similarities. I wish they had similarities in those Recaro seats as well. The optional carbon recaro seats in the BMW M4 are awesome.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang Mach-E GT & 24 Dark Horse
Sorry I think that Cammisa guy is a clown who's full of himself. Not sure if an individual could be more annoying. The enthusiasm is completely disingenuous.
Literally looks like enthusiasm and passion to me. Go watch a savage geese video if you prefer to watch paint dry.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Raptor R, '21 Bronco First Edition, '23 GT3
Literally looks like enthusiasm and passion to me. Go watch a savage geese video if you prefer to watch paint dry.
Savage Geese goes deeper than most YouTubers. It's a preferred channel for certain. This Cammisa guy apparently hasn't left Jr. High.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe, 2013 Honda CR-V, 2009 Ford Fusion
Savage Geese goes deeper than most YouTubers. It's a preferred channel for certain. This Cammisa guy apparently hasn't left Jr. High.
Savagegeese is definitely not for the instant gratification crowd. They both have a pretty good sense of humor, though, but Mark can get a little too negative.

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 335i
Savagegeese is definitely not for the instant gratification crowd. They both have a pretty good sense of humor, though, but Mark can get a little too negative.
I appreciate them lifting the vehicle so we can see the vehicle from underneath.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Raptor R, '21 Bronco First Edition, '23 GT3
I have to say that I've changed my opinion of Cammisa. I still don't care for some of the antics in his vids, but he took Matt Farah to the wood shed over his criticism of his Cybertruck vid. That was good to see.
Sponsored