• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

jexsk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Received mine today as well. GT Premium, NP, PP, magneride, active exhaust in grabber blue. Ordered 4.3 scheduled build date 8.14
Sponsored

Cyclonefe427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 gt convertible 24 dark horse
Still waiting. 2 months now no vin and the only email I’ve received is the one saying be patient. I’m use to it. Went through the same thing when I ordered my 21 bronco which switched to a 22 bronco. Hopefully I don’t have to wait a year and a half this time.
vapor blue DH premium 701a grabber blue brakes. Congrats to all that got there vins and dates. Can’t wait to see these on the road

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Received mine today as well. GT Premium, NP, PP, magneride, active exhaust in grabber blue. Ordered 4.3 scheduled build date 8.14
Exactly what I ordered and I'm scheduled the same date.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I went back and forth about waiting to get NP. Then I noticed the wheels weren’t the Same as the once at the car shows and I said fuck that. I’ll get the cool ass bronze ones lol
The wheels you get depends on whether you combine it with the performance package. Either way, they are gloss black, but combined you get gloss black performance pack wheels

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
The wheels you get depends on whether you combine it with the performance package. Either way, they are gloss black, but combined you get gloss black performance pack wheels
No lol with the performance package you get a black and aluminum wheel. I thought you got the black multi spoke like the bronze package gets. You instead get the one that looks like a cross between a flower and a star.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
No lol with the performance package you get a black and aluminum wheel. I thought you got the black multi spoke like the bronze package gets. You instead get the one that looks like a cross between a flower and a star.
The performance package nite pony comes with these wheels. They are the exact same design as the bronze, but black

S650 Mustang 📬 6/15/23 Scheduling Emails Arrive! 2024-nite-pony-wheels

S650 Mustang 📬 6/15/23 Scheduling Emails Arrive! images (1)

Edit: without performance package, these appear to be the bronze wheels

S650 Mustang 📬 6/15/23 Scheduling Emails Arrive! images (2)

Last edited:

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
I received my e-mail today as well...week of August 21. Order date April 26. GT Premium. Rapid Red Metallic. Automatic. 401A, NP, PP, AVPE, Magneride, black Recaro seats, red brake calipers.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The performance package nite pony comes with these wheels. They are the exact same design as the bronze, but black

2024-nite-pony-wheels.jpg

images (1).jpeg

Edit: without performance package, these appear to be the bronze wheels

images (2).jpeg
They have made changes since they took those pictures. I tried to select those rims and build it and they were unable to be selected. It takes away the NP and leaves just the PP. these are the rims they are pairing with it now via both the ford website and the order sheet from 5/2/23

S650 Mustang 📬 6/15/23 Scheduling Emails Arrive! IMG_1459

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
They have made changes since they took those pictures. I tried to select those rims and build it and they were unable to be selected. It takes away the NP and leaves just the PP. these are the rims they are pairing with it now via both the ford website and the order sheet from 5/2/23

IMG_1459.jpeg
It's common knowledge here that the builder is incorrect and not finished unfortunately. They should really take it down to avoid confusion

See this post: https://www.mustang7g.com/forums/th...te-pony-package-perf-pack.156907/post-3206095

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

IMG_1459.jpeg
Yeah the pictures are swapped