• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I’m down here in Tucson! My car is built and ready to ship so hopefully us Arizonans get our Stangs soon. Do you have a good idea about when our rail will start heading out of Michigan?
I’m also in Tucson and my blend date was 2 August. Tracker doesn’t say built yet and no word from Jim Click. Hoping soon 🤞
Sponsored

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
I’m also in Tucson and my blend date was 2 August. Tracker doesn’t say built yet and no word from Jim Click. Hoping soon 🤞
Nice! Our GT was built June 12th and the tracker hasn’t been updated since. Just been waiting around for 2 months with no updates. ETA is Aug 17-23 so we will see.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
I’m down here in Tucson! My car is built and ready to ship so hopefully us Arizonans get our Stangs soon. Do you have a good idea about when our rail will start heading out of Michigan?
i dont have that kind of information, but i will say my Dark Horse has an estimated delivery timeframe of early-mid September

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I also have and ETA Aug 17 -23 and an Aug 20 ETA on VINview. Just a guess but they might all be on the same train. Hopefully they get loaded today or tomorrow and we get rail car numbers.

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
I also have and ETA Aug 17 -23 and an Aug 20 ETA on VINview. Just a guess but they might all be on the same train. Hopefully they get loaded today or tomorrow and we get rail car numbers.
You’re in Arizona also? Which dealership gave you access to Vinview?

Desmodeous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6, 2006 F150
My local dealer has 6 in transit. One GT and five EB's. I won't bother to go see them because W.A.F will never get a sale from me after their policy of $10,000 markups on used pickup trucks. The non-***hole, ****face, motherless **********'s dealers are an hour away. Maybe a weekend trip as one is vapor blue. Hell, if I like the color I might paint my new pickup VB before I take it to W.A.F to do the airbag recall :)

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
You’re in Arizona also? Which dealership gave you access to Vinview?

You don't get access to VINview, but your salesperson can send you screenshots of it or at the very least tell you where the vehicle is at or what the target ETA is.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Not my style, it's a convertible, but I'm glad someone finally has their car more or less. May it bring them many years of happy motoring.

OP
OP
MustangFanClub

MustangFanClub

MustangFanClub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium (Performance Package)
Are either of them yours?
They are not, I'm holding out another year until I order mine. I've had a 2011 and a 2015 in the past. I would like some first-model-year problems to be worked out and 2025 is the 60th anniversary so I'm hoping they will have a special edition or special add ons for anniversary cars.