• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
1- A gentleman on this site (RealEvan125) posted the confirmed OKTB certificate.
2- Next day Jim Farley (Ford CEO) confirmed shipping will be next week.
3- My most pessimistic dealer ever told me today that Ford just released the cars to carriers
4- I saw more than 15 trucks going in empty and leaving out full today...and these Trucks left far away from all Ford plants and Ford Lots in Dearborn.

So it's not a date under "built" any more. It's a pants under "belt" and prepare to pick up your car.
That was my road map to the truth. And today was a proof that Logic will always rule.

gmoney9873

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Vapor Blue
That was my road map to the truth. And today was a proof that Logic will always rule.
S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! IMG_8825

For the most part yes, but “logically” from ford you’d think first orders would ship first especially local ones… oh well

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
IMG_8825.png

For the most part yes, but “logically” from ford you’d think first orders would ship first especially local ones… oh well
One of our friend said today here that some of the first orders were having issues. I also heard that theory from my dealer 2 months ago. He said that issues happens to first orders, and then they keep producing and fix the issues in the next orders, and when they realize that issues are resolved, they go back and fix the issues of the first orders. I don't think you'll wait that much. they're probably already fixed it, and they're just testing it right now.

gmoney9873

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Vapor Blue
One of our friend said today here that some of the first orders were having issues. I also heard that theory from my dealer 2 months ago. He said that issues happens to first orders, and then they keep producing and fix the issues in the next orders, and when they realize that issues are resolved, they go back and fix the issues of the first orders. I don't think you'll wait that much. they're probably already fixed it, and they're just testing it right now.
Cool thanks. Are you actually going to try to pick it up from the lot or was that a joke?🤣

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Cool thanks. Are you actually going to try to pick it up from the lot or was that a joke?🤣
hahaha. I wish. It's ok, let the Dealer do the cleaning work while I'm doing paper work :)

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
So you’re saying just because our trackers and for status say produced or in production they most likely shipped anyway?
Ford's Tracker is not going to keep up with all orders. Many people on this site who ordered before mentioned that they got their cars delivered while they still in production according to Ford tracker. For example my car has been built and parked in a lot since first of July, but my tracker didn't reflect that. So if your car is already produced at any time in July, most likely it's awaiting shipment it's or it's already shipped.

Right now our Mustangs are first loaded up on small trucks from every lot in Dearborn and transported either to a close by dealerships or to a Ford regional destinations. Regional destinations most likely mean that our Mustangs are awaiting to be shipped by train to Canada and to other states.

Bottom line, your car might be any where right now in between lots, trucks, trains and distribution facilities.... while your tracker still saying it's in production.

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
Ford's Tracker is not going to keep up with all orders. Many people on this site who ordered before mentioned that they got their cars delivered while they still in production according to Ford tracker. For example my car has been built and parked in a lot since first of July, but my tracker didn't reflect that. So if your car is already produced at any time in July, most likely it's awaiting shipment it's or it's already shipped.

Right now our Mustangs are first loaded up on small trucks from every lot in Dearborn and transported either to a close by dealerships or to a Ford regional destinations. Regional destinations most likely mean that our Mustangs are awaiting to be shipped by train to Canada and to other states.

Bottom line, your car might be any where right now in between lots, trucks, trains and distribution facilities.... while your tracker still saying it's in production.
Makes sense thank you!

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I received information yesterday from my salesperson that my car has been built and is scheduled to be shipped this week. Not sure how long it will take to get to the dealer, but there's light at the end of the tunnel. :like: