• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I have noticed this as well. I was wondering if it's a money thing. A wise man once told me, "Money is the answer. What is the question?"
Yeah I had the same thought LOL.. They have to get their main bread first :crackup: I am OK with waiting I got a 19 code with mine. I still need to save up for my down payment anyways LOL

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
Yeah I had the same thought LOL.. They have to get their main bread first :crackup: I am OK with waiting I got a 19 code with mine. I still need to save up for my down payment anyways LOL
Plus the longer it takes the more time one has to contemplate if one really wants to spend that much on a car.

DARK HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO,2021 JL RUBICON,2022F150 TREMOR
Well just put the order in for the dark horse, wonder how long the build will take?

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hi all. First time preordering a car but I can't be more excited for the S650! I have a question though.

Ordered through Galpin Ford early Monday and paid a $500 refundable deposit. Didn't receive my Ford email until this morning and have yet to receive the order sheet you all are posting. What have your times been like? I assume the order sheet comes from the dealer correct?

My contact there said they received about 200+ Bronco orders Monday but not nearly as many Mustangs so hopefully I'm one of the early bunch! I feel bad for the poor guys who have to enter all those :cwl:

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
I placed my order for a Dark Horse back on 3/27. I received a phone call yesterday from the dealership and they asked me if I was willing to remove the Appearance Package in order for the car to be produced around May/June. I have yet to hear anything about the appearance package being constrained so I assume they were offering me their pre-spec'd allocation based on what others are reporting about dealership allocations. I turned it down and decided to wait a little longer for the appearance package. Has anyone heard about this?

This is my first new car purchase and potentially the last ICE muscle car as we know it (for now), so I want my build spec'd exactly how I like it.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1680198174113

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
My dealer told me the painted stripe would cause delays because it is late availability. That is corroborated by the order guide.

Maybe your dealer confused the painted stripe for the upgraded vinyl stripe that comes with the appearance package.

I placed my order for a Dark Horse back on 3/27. I received a phone call yesterday from the dealership and they asked me if I was willing to remove the Appearance Package in order for the car to be produced around May/June. I have yet to hear anything about the appearance package being constrained so I assume they were offering me their pre-spec'd allocation based on what others are reporting about dealership allocations. I turned it down and decided to wait a little longer for the appearance package. Has anyone heard about this?

This is my first new car purchase and potentially the last ICE muscle car as we know it (for now), so I want my build spec'd exactly how I like it.

1680198174113.png

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Hi all. First time preordering a car but I can't be more excited for the S650! I have a question though.

Ordered through Galpin Ford early Monday and paid a $500 refundable deposit. Didn't receive my Ford email until this morning and have yet to receive the order sheet you all are posting. What have your times been like? I assume the order sheet comes from the dealer correct?

My contact there said they received about 200+ Bronco orders Monday but not nearly as many Mustangs so hopefully I'm one of the early bunch! I feel bad for the poor guys who have to enter all those :cwl:
I got my Ford email and order sheet from Galpin yesterday morning. The guy did mention they submitted Bronco orders first LOL Anyways, I was asked to look at the order sheet sign it and email it back. I guess the waiting game started for me after that. :fingerscrossed:

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I got my Ford email and order sheet from Galpin yesterday morning. The guy did mention they submitted Bronco orders first LOL Anyways, I was asked to look at the order sheet sign it and email it back. I guess the waiting game started for me after that. :fingerscrossed:
So you got the email and order sheet at the same time? Did Galpin send the order sheet or Ford? I feel like if I got the email I should've gotten the order sheet as well. Hopefully I get mine today the wait is brutal. I'm not tryna wait for all the damn bronco orders to go through lol.

And who knows maybe we'll be picking our up on the same day. See you there bud

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
So you got the email and order sheet at the same time? Did Galpin send the order sheet or Ford? I feel like if I got the email I should've gotten the order sheet as well. Hopefully I get mine today the wait is brutal. I'm not tryna wait for all the damn bronco orders to go through lol.

And who knows maybe we'll be picking our up on the same day. See you there bud
OK, so Ford sent me the order confirmation email and the sales guy at Galpin sent me the order sheet with the details. I assume he wanted me to sign it because I called and asked him to add active exhaust after I did my build on their site and paid the deposit. So I made sure that sheet showed the active exhaust along with the other things signed and returned to him.

Funny thing was that I had already received the email from Ford confirming my order before I sent the signature back LOL.

When the day comes, I am going to ask everyone I see there getting a Mustang "Hey are you the guy from the 7g forums?" LOL

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
OK, so Ford sent me the order confirmation email and the sales guy at Galpin sent me the order sheet with the details. I assume he wanted me to sign it because I called and asked him to add active exhaust after I did my build on their site and paid the deposit. So I made sure that sheet showed the active exhaust along with the other things signed and returned to him.

Funny thing was that I had already received the email from Ford confirming my order before I sent the signature back LOL.

When the day comes, I am going to ask everyone I see there getting a Mustang "Hey are you the guy from the 7g forums?" LOL
Finally got my order sheet today. They put auto instead of manual, forgot to add the magneride, and charged my $200 for the premium floor mats even tho I got the 401a package lol. Had my guy adjust it and should get the correct one soon.

And yeah me too, haven't signed anything yet but thankfully it's in the Ford system.

And lmao 😂 I'll be asking people if they are Mr. NervePain
Sponsored