• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Looks like rear spoiler is body color on PP with nite pony package even though every one we’ve seen so far was black
Going to the dealer this afternoon to place my order, will ask about the black wing with the pony package...
Sponsored

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
How is Ford still struggling with a Build and Price page. They've been doing this long enough.
they should take a page on how chevy does their build and price with the corvette

firstomega07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost, 2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport
Has any one seen any info on the official B&P whether the Recaros on the GT Premium are heated and cooled?

I cant access the official B&P website here at work :/

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
Built out one with all options id want at basically 60k. As much as I love this model I will definently not be buying one msrp or above.

CoBrArOx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Genesis GV80 Prestige
Building a 600A shows the 700A seats and building a 700A shows the 600A seats. I could not get the recaros to show up in the interior shots on either 600A or 700A builds. 600A has the cloth seats where the 700A should have the leather-vinyl? seats.
Thanks you solved my dilemma, but that is hilarious that Ford has months to configure the build & price and completely screws it up.

TheCarGuyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
Anyone else notice that you can’t order the Vapor Blue spec’d one they did the unveiling with? That was my ideal spec, and I fell in love with it watching the unveiling.

Seems if you add the performance package and nite pony package, you get stuck with wheels that don’t really look like they compliment he package well. If you try to add the black star shaped wheels they had on the GTs when it was announced, it forces you to remove nite pony. That seems like a silly decision. I hope it’s a bug.

CoBrArOx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Genesis GV80 Prestige
Anyone else notice that you can’t order the Vapor Blue spec’d one they did the unveiling with? That was my ideal spec, and I fell in love with it watching the unveiling.

Seems if you add the performance package and nite pony package, you get stuck with wheels that don’t really look like they compliment he package well. If you try to add the black star shaped wheels they had on the GTs when it was announced, it forces you to remove nite pony. That seems like a silly decision. I hope it’s a bug.
I would ask a dealer as the B&P is always buggy when swapping packages and parts.

Nickmas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX

Yea as I said in an earlier post those wheels say "black" but they don't look black and don't look to compliment it as well as the ones from the promotional photos. I want that same spec too

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
So am I missing something on the DH build and price or does it only come with either cloth seats or reccaros?
That’s been the argument since the Info and Price Guides came out.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Need for Green Ecoboost 101a
Has any one seen any info on the official B&P whether the Recaros on the GT Premium are heated and cooled?

I cant access the official B&P website here at work :/
When I checked the info box for the Recaros it states they are manual seats and are not heated or cooled nor have memory feature.

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang

So I think that for the wheels they simply havent updated the colors on them. Like when i chose my PP, it defaulted to the wheels for the PP. And when I added the Nite Pony, it just didnt change.

Same with thr stripes at the time...the different stripes didnt update either despite being clicked

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8

The color does not look like Vapor blue. Try clicking on a darker color and you will see it. Ford totally screwed this up.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Just got the email from Ford "Time to build your dream 2024 Mustang"

Hey Ford, my dream mustang has a drop top. It would sure be nice if you'd put that option on the build site.

Amazing how crappy this web rollout is.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
For all of you that are unhappy with the new configurator, relax. It is a monumental achievement that Ford has even opened this up before the order banks opened. I mean historically monumental. Yes, there are a number of errors, always are. And yes, items are missing, etc. etc., etc. But, at least you have it. Changes will occur daily as they always do so sitback and enjoy it.
Sponsored

Last edited: