• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
The fact that the build and price of the 23’s was online after the 23 banks was closed and everything is crazy hilarious
Surely you can't reasonably expect Ford to make available accessable Consumer Product and Ordering info on a current Model until AFTER it is available to purchase ? Horse After the Cart !!

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
I thought it was last monday?
Yeah thats what we all thought but nope, if you read the thread over the last few days, a few people that work at dealerships have showed us that the date is supposed to be this upcoming monday

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I thought it was last monday?
If you back read a bit, the Ford Fleet and third party build out sheets (Element) had it as Saturday the 14th, production on 4/11. Then on the 10th, Ford Fleet updated to say Monday the 23rd. Then Blueberry said FMC dealer is showing the 23rd with production on 4/17. This week, element updated to show production on 4/17. That is the latest we have heard.

FMC dealer updates on Fridays according to BBS, so hopefully we will know more tomorrow!

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alright, taking my daughter out for her birthday today. I will be back later, hopefully to some GOOD NEWS lol😂😂

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I swear some of you people on here...
question, why are you such a debbie downer? is it because you wont/cant get a s650? or do you just like to play devils advocate. everyone on the post are excited for their next purchase. be positive or stay away from the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.