• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Doubting Thomas we have here. Glad you were able to put your finger in the holes. Now if only you could have shown some faith in the first place...
I mean i apologized to the gentleman, rumors went around on this very thread about the 14th, and what happened? It wasn’t the 14th. If you believe everything you see posted on the internet, I have some ocean front property here in the DFW to sell ya
Sponsored

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
If you believe everything you see posted on the internet, I have some ocean front property here in the DFW to sell ya
a couple years ago you did have water-front property...
The lesson here is the vast majority of dealers can't find their own ass with their own hands. And should never be consulted for matters of import.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Something like what they shared in the thread you linked would be very helpful. Surely we will get an order guide with base pricing/options/adders when the banks open. I wonder if we will even see examples of the bare base trims. I don't think we've "officially" seen a dark horse base or a GT base.

Have any of you guys at the dealership tried to look at the banks for options yet? I remember for the 2015 Mustang, they started seeing stuff show up in there a month before the banks opened.

2015 mustang order bank thread

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
So I’ve called about 8 Ford dealerships here in the DFW area and none, and I mean absolutely none of them have a clue what’s going on or when anything is gonna open up. I walked into AutoNation and asked about it, they asked me was i interested in a 2023 I said no, they said ok let me get someone to answer your 2024 questions, stood there in the middle of the dealership for 5 minutes until I realized I looked like an idiot and walked out.
Can confirm. I've called all over DFW/ETX and they all don't have a clue. 90% of the news I've gotten is from here and Google News. Dealerships are so useless it's not even funny.

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
How do I order?
Nothing is open, no order bank that I can find

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
How do I order?
Nothing is open, no order bank that I can find
The banks aren’t supposed to open until Monday is what they are saying , most likely will be in the afternoon. They haven’t given us any information about options at all like I said to others I’ll keep everyone updated once I find some more information on that for everyone

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Man there were so many more leaks on 6G this far out if the banks really are Monday. I wonder why?

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
because it's just 6.2G.
And I think Ford IT/Marketing has gotten FAR worse than in the past. Or it's so inefficient they need years to get anything done and the runway wasn't nearly so long this time around.

I mean the Build&Price site is identical from year to year, just change some elements in a database, and they take MONTHS to do something totally simple and MONTHS after order open, or in the case of 2023 6 weeks AFTER closed. Why did they bother exactly if they were going to provide negative utility?

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Sooo idk if this means anything, but I signed up for Ford emails a few weeks ago for the mustang, Got an email stating that they’ll send me whatever news they have.

just got an email saying “your Ford journey starts here, we will be in touch soon regarding the new 2024 mustang”

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Sooo idk if this means anything, but I signed up for Ford emails a few weeks ago for the mustang, Got an email stating that they’ll send me whatever news they have.

just got an email saying “your Ford journey starts here, we will be in touch soon regarding the new 2024 mustang”
Screenshot?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
because it's just 6.2G.
And I think Ford IT/Marketing has gotten FAR worse than in the past. Or it's so inefficient they need years to get anything done and the runway wasn't nearly so long this time around.

I mean the Build&Price site is identical from year to year, just change some elements in a database, and they take MONTHS to do something totally simple and MONTHS after order open, or in the case of 2023 6 weeks AFTER closed. Why did they bother exactly if they were going to provide negative utility?
This is actually so funny
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.