• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
That wing doing zero favors for that booty

also, has anyone noticed how much the shark fin antenna really stands out? I was trying to figure out what threw me off about the roofline so much since it’s a 1:1 carryover. Just picture this without that little widget up top. First thing I’ll rip off if it’s just for Sirius (sirius-ly, who uses Sirius anymore).

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Mine

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
That wing doing zero favors for that booty

also, has anyone noticed how much the shark fin antenna really stands out? I was trying to figure out what threw me off about the roofline so much since it’s a 1:1 carryover. Just picture this without that little widget up top. First thing I’ll rip off if it’s just for Sirius (sirius-ly, who uses Sirius anymore).
The reason why it stands out is because you cannot see the rest of the roof due to the darkness.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
The reason why it stands out is because you cannot see the rest of the roof due to the darkness.
Especially in this photo, but it throws me off in every other photo too and somehow contributes heavily to the “Cramro” comparisons. It interrupts the fastback flow even if it’s just a lil’ nipple

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
To me also the rear wing doesn't look good. It was a good decision not to order it for the S550 as the wing kind of destroys the back. I think the rear is really nice but I would get it without the wing again.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
To me also the rear wing doesn't look good. It was a good decision not to order it for the S550 as the wing kind of destroys the back. I think the rear is really nice but I would get it without the wing again.
Like most things in life, you shouldn't put shit on a pedestal - including spoilers. A simple ducktail would have looked much better.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Like most things in life, you shouldn't put shit on a pedestal - including spoilers. A simple ducktail would have looked much better.
Yupp. I think in the current gen there is one ducktail for the Ecoboost model. It is not available for the GT ( Europe) unless you put it aftermarket. To me that looks better and is totally enough.

S650 Mustang Yellow Splash S650 Mustang on the road! 1667863550247