• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Years financing a S650

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
anyone rolling negative equity has rocks WRT financial acumen. As they say, "if you find yourself in a hole, first stop digging"
Since the pandemic, if you have had negative equity, you were just screwed over completely in your deal.
Sponsored

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT
I'm just saying you're comment almost making an excuse for people spending 45k-70k doesn't really make sense. If you're using a pickup truck to get from point A to B it is a terrible pick for people from a value point, just as much as a Mustang would be...
Both are not ideal yes. But the Truck can handle winter driving A LOT better, can fit a family of 4 or 5 with no problem, is safer, and could be used to transport family stuff. Overall a Truck makes a lot more sense to be used as a daily driver for most people compared to a mustang.

Remember we are comparing mustangs here. Of course the market offers a wide range of better daily drivers than Trucks and mustangs.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
So you are piggybacking the difference between the leftover balance of your old loan (after trade-in and down payment) to your new loan?
S650 Mustang Years financing a S650 BB7D180F-02B0-4232-B5C7-C6238735B997

Here’s a snippet of when I traded my Lexus in for my 21 California special at the beginning of 2022. 8k worth of positive equity, which took my mustang for 47k to 39k, then I trade the mustang in at the end of may and got 46k, so Nope not piggybacking off my old loans
Sponsored