• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

1.9% ford credit financing

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Just wondering what type of interest rates people are getting when theyre picking up their 24 Mustang
Don’t know what Ford is offering yet, I did get, 4.49% with navy federal As an option if ford rates suck before I get to that step. If you’re retired military and have your retirement check going to them, .25% discount. Easy process, took about an hour including pick up check, offer good for 90 days. That rates on 60 months.
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Just to be clear to everyone, those are the current rates for the 2023 Mustang. Ford does not have any special rates for the 2024s at the moment. Misinformation
Exactly because we got mine last Saturday, and they said there was none right now because it’s so new. I said well if they get a better rate in a short time, can we refinance with Ford? He said nope. The search to get us the lowest rate was over 7%, for three years. And it was not with Ford.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
8.09% from Ford credit with an 800+ score. Imma be refinancing with a credit union ASAP.

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
There is no prepayment penalty with Ford Credit.

In theory, you could sign the paperwork for your loan on Thursday and then pay it off entirely the following Friday without an issue.
There is absolutely 0 prepayment penalty with Ford nor most any other financial institution.

The Finance Office will most likely get a “charge back” because the money they get for the finance portion is not valid unless the loan is kept for a minimum amount of time. It may be 6 months but that I am not sure if.
Sponsored