• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

FICO score needed for Ford Credit top tier financing rate?

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
The sad thing is to keep it up. You have to continue using credit which I hate.
I used to be pretty much cash based however things started costing so much that I was burning through the $300 I like to carry with me pretty quick. I now use my card for routine purchases like food, gas, car repairs and internet purchases. Then at the end of the month I pay it off in full. That keeps my credit active but I always am able to clear it when I pay my card bill. The only other real difference is I don't write as many checks which were becoming difficult to use in person.
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I used to be pretty much cash based however things started costing so much that I was burning through the $300 I like to carry with me pretty quick. I now use my card for routine purchases like food, gas, car repairs and internet purchases. Then at the end of the month I pay it off in full. That keeps my credit active but I always am able to clear it when I pay my card bill. The only other real difference is I don't write as many checks which were becoming difficult to use in person.
Me either. I very seldom write a check. I hope with paying it off every month, you do like me and use credit cards you get cash back for. The 3 I use are like that.