• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Current Interest Ford Interest Rates?

4ksk416

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Thanks for posting. I was hoping for a rebate like Dodge is doing. Either way I am likely to purchase soon. Considering market rates, something is better than nothing.
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I expect rates to come down, but it will be a very slow draw down.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Thanks for posting. I was hoping for a rebate like Dodge is doing. Either way I am likely to purchase soon. Considering market rates, something is better than nothing.
Well perhaps Ford doing some sort of rebate or bonus cash on the Mustang isn't out of the question during Q2? Maybe something around Memorial day but who knows. Heck if you listening Ford send me a private offer I can use on the Mustang:)

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
I hear ya!
I know Ford Credit was allowing you to make no payments for up to 90 days with the program that just ended so I'm wondering if that 90 day deferral is still ongoing? Not seeing any mention of it online for this new program.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know Ford Credit was allowing you to make no payments for up to 90 days with the program that just ended so I'm wondering if that 90 day deferral is still ongoing? Not seeing any mention of it online for this new program.
I would never recommend doing that, even if available. All that does is cost you more interest. Three months of interest carried for 3-4-5 years can compound into much more than the original amount!

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
I would never recommend doing that, even if available. All that does is cost you more interest. Three months of interest carried for 3-4-5 years can compound into much more than the original amount!
Yeah I know that and I don't plan on doing that I was just curious if they pulled that offer.

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
In the UK ford credit is 9.9% on the Mustang, 0% on the Mach-E...

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
They can't give away electric vehicles but they must sell 1 in 4 new cars as electrics

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
For those of you getting the low rates listed, be thankful of your good credit. I was never taught about money or credit growing up and messed it all up. Trying to rebuild so my interest on my EB is 9.9% on the flex buy. Glad some people have better credit and aren’t in the same position I am in.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
For those of you getting the low rates listed, be thankful of your good credit. I was never taught about money or credit growing up and messed it all up. Trying to rebuild so my interest on my EB is 9.9% on the flex buy. Glad some people have better credit and aren’t in the same position I am in.
Take heart - lesson learned and believe it or not sometimes bad credit is better than no credit.

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
Well perhaps Ford doing some sort of rebate or bonus cash on the Mustang isn't out of the question during Q2?
no chance in hell. They are already taking losses charging far below market rates. Sales are going reasonably well for now. If the sales falls off a cliff even with low, low rates then MAYBE they'll do bonus cash.

Dodge can't move their obsolete and VASTLY overpriced stock so is resorting to rebates. But their finance rates are "horrendous" 8.9 or so. The finance division is clearly not interested in booking losses.

Interest rates properly belong over 13%, not 5.

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
Take heart - lesson learned and believe it or not sometimes bad credit is better than no credit.
You’re absolutely right about that but it’s a hard road to go down. Just glad I’m learning it before it’s too late. Have plenty of time left to get it back up above fair and make a better life and enjoy it some

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many have found themselves, for a variety of reasons both self-inflicted and not, in your shoes. I remember two divorces and many moons ago, I couldn't finance the steam off a hot dog. But time heals these wounds, and you'll eventually be back on your feet. Just be sure you learned your lesson (if self-inflicted), keep your bills paid, and your nose clean!

Oh, and honestly, don't think you're doing TOO bad: Other than incentivized rates like this, the best rates at many/most credit unions for top tier credit is between 6 and 7 percent for new auto loans.
Sponsored