• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Current Interest Ford Interest Rates?

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
Many have found themselves, for a variety of reasons both self-inflicted and not, in your shoes. I remember two divorces and many moons ago, I couldn't finance the steam off a hot dog. But time heals these wounds, and you'll eventually be back on your feet. Just be sure you learned your lesson (if self-inflicted), keep your bills paid, and your nose clean!

Oh, and honestly, don't think you're doing TOO bad: Other than incentivized rates like this, the best rates at many/most credit unions for top tier credit is between 6 and 7 percent for new auto loans.
Yeah I was paying 15.99% on the truck I traded in for the EB. Granted, it was a 2013 model I financed through my bank so that probably wasn’t the best idea in the world but at the time I had the extra income so that was the only reason I got it to start with. I had a paid off 1/2 ton to start with and wanted a diesel to do more things with but that fell through fairly quick after buying so I had to make a decision on what was best for me now and do the best I can until things come around. I’ll likely keep this car a couple of years and probably refinance it or if something positive changes and I can afford to buy another diesel I will. If not, I will continue to enjoy the car and work my way up until I can get another diesel.
Sponsored

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
don't feel bad. I know someone who was paying 23% on a high mile '16 GT.
I’ve been there too. In 2019-2020 I bought a 2018 Altima and was paying 23% on it. Granted my payment was lower on it than on the diesel I had and lower than the EB I have now just because the price was lower than the EB and loan was longer than on the diesel. But sometimes you gotta get what you can and make the best of what situation you’re in. Sometimes you gotta take a hit and get rid of something that you really want or get something you don’t want just to get by until you can move forward to better things

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Yeah I was paying 15.99% on the truck I traded in for the EB. Granted, it was a 2013 model I financed through my bank so that probably wasn’t the best idea in the world but at the time I had the extra income so that was the only reason I got it to start with. I had a paid off 1/2 ton to start with and wanted a diesel to do more things with but that fell through fairly quick after buying so I had to make a decision on what was best for me now and do the best I can until things come around. I’ll likely keep this car a couple of years and probably refinance it or if something positive changes and I can afford to buy another diesel I will. If not, I will continue to enjoy the car and work my way up until I can get another diesel.
Also consider that making payments on those high interest loans help to rebuild your credit ... ;)

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
Also consider that making payments on those high interest loans help to rebuild your credit ... ;)
That’s true as well but things have happened each time out of my control that made it hard to make those payments or have changed to where I needed to spend that monthly payment on something else. Long story. Just trying to get better as I go

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Looks like there is $1,000 Conquest cash on Mustangs for owing or leasing certain vehicles:

Mustang Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash
Manufacturer Offers10

• $1,000 cash back
Offer only valid Apr 03, 2024 through Apr 30, 2024
Mustang Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash

Disclaimer(s):
  • Mustang Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash (30926) is available to customer who currently own or lease a 1995 or newer Chevrolet Camaro, Dodge Challenger or Dodge Charger vehicle or terminated a lease 30 days prior to new retail delivery. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 2024-04-30. Residency restrictions and standard exclusions apply. See dealer for complete details

1.9% APR For 36 Months On Select Ford Mustang Models
Manufacturer Offers10

• 1.9% APR for 36 months
  • 2.9% APR for 48 months
  • 3.9% APR for 60 months
  • 5.9% APR for 72 months
Offer only valid Apr 03, 2024 through Jul 08, 2024
Applies to select new 2024 Ford Mustang.

Disclaimer(s):
  • Program #20094: Not all buyers will qualify. Ford Credit limited-term APR financing. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 2024-07-08. See dealer for qualifications and complete details. Truth in Lending Act Disclosure: Down payment will vary with APR and credit. For example, 1.9% APR with $2,500 down payment provides for 36 monthly payments of $28.6 per $1000 financed for qualified buyers. 2.9% APR for a term of 48 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $22.09 per $1000 financed. 3.9% APR for a term of 60 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $18.37 per $1000 financed. 5.9% APR for a term of 72 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $16.53 per $1000 financed. The rates described are for estimation purposes only; you may not be able to finance at this rate.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
That’s true as well but things have happened each time out of my control that made it hard to make those payments or have changed to where I needed to spend that monthly payment on something else. Long story. Just trying to get better as I go
It’s spelt budget. Essentials, needs, wants, excess.

not picking and it sound like you’re heading the correct direction givin your shared experience.

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
It’s spelt budget. Essentials, needs, wants, excess.

not picking and it sound like you’re heading the correct direction givin your shared experience.
I'm definitely trying my best. I’ll make it one day. Just gotta keep pushing

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
I'm definitely trying my best. I’ll make it one day. Just gotta keep pushing
Just don’t forget to pay yourself. After all the work and budget is done gotta pay the one that actually did all the work. Actually preferred to get your portion off the top but sometimes it’s the left over that is all that remains.

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
I never financed anything in life except for my mortgage. And this is not a flex because I came from a very poor financial situation when I was a teenager that had me struggling for getting a good job for years that made it impossible for me to finance stuff.

Now I have a moderate job but still choose not to finance stuff. I teached myself to not buy anything if I can't buy it 3 times. So I ended up buying cheaper vehicles until my financial situation gets better to buy my dream car.

And now I have 2 dream cars.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Curious if anyone here who has recently applied to Ford Credit knows which credit bureau(s) Ford Credit uses for it's credit decision? Curious if we need to unlock all (3) credit bureau's or not?

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Curious if anyone here who has recently applied to Ford Credit knows which credit bureau(s) Ford Credit uses for it's credit decision? Curious if we need to unlock all (3) credit bureau's or not?
Interested. I applied over a month ago and un-froze my credit with Experian. Once they got their report, I re-froze it. Now that my car finally made it to the dealership yesterday, I'll have to do it (un-freeze - re-freeze) again.

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
It showed up on all 3 of mine that they ran it and it shows what I owe on all 3.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Interested. I applied over a month ago and un-froze my credit with Experian. Once they got their report, I re-froze it. Now that my car finally made it to the dealership yesterday, I'll have to do it (un-freeze - re-freeze) again.
Thanks for the info and congrats on your Mustang making it to the dealership. Did you get a chance to see it in the flesh yet? Make sure you give it a good going over and don't forget your duct tape :)

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I expect my car late May-ish. I'm old so I can pay cash for toys. That hopefully is everyone's situation at some point but believe me it wasn't always the case when I was younger.

Even the most basic investor can get over 5% in a safe way today in a 3, 6, 9 month or longer term CD. If rates are below that I'll take that deal and if not I'll just buy it. It's really that simple. Auto loan interest isn't deductible so it's pretty simple math.
Sponsored