• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
I just printed my Window Sticker. I don't see that the price reflects using X-Plan.. Should I see that on the Window Sticker?
Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
I just printed my Window Sticker. I don't see that the price reflects using X-Plan.. Should I see that on the Window Sticker?
No, that's a standard format across the entire model, just like how a window sticker wont reflect TTL's from state to state

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
I thought there was a printout showing dealer cost / X-Plan / MSRP?

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
So the dealer will have that when I go to pay for the car?

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
So the dealer will have that when I go to pay for the car?
When you login to the X plan Partner site there is a summary of how the program works. Go read that. The dealer is required to provide you the price sheet for review that shows the invoice, MSRP and plan pricing.

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red
You definitely let them know you want to buy on X-Plan up front, as stated above.

When you do financing, you normally get a 30 day lock on the rate, so you don't want to do that too early, and it only needs to be done when you take delivery. The dealer may want to try and do your financing since they get paid for every loan they send to their finance partner. Not a lot, but they do get something out of it.

ugh!! wish I knew this before!! I had never financed before. So now I will have to be re-qualified. Does this mean that they will run another credit check?

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
ugh!! wish I knew this before!! I had never financed before. So now I will have to be re-qualified. Does this mean that they will run another credit check?
Essentially, the rate you get is locked for a certain time, normally 30 days. If you fall out of that range, then yes, they re-run the credit check to make sure you've not gone out and gotten a bunch of credit cards in the mean time. ;)

When you get pre-approved, they should tell you how long it's good for.

K-Loader

Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT/PP/10A Crimson
What are the chances my dealer will switch my order to X-plan? My Bend Date is 11/18. Even if I don't get X-plan pricing, I would like to be able to use the $750 ecertificate I received since placing my order. Am I out of line to ask the question?

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
What are the chances my dealer will switch my order to X-plan? My Bend Date is 11/18. Even if I don't get X-plan pricing, I would like to be able to use the $750 ecertificate I received since placing my order. Am I out of line to ask the question?
You have no chance if you don't ask. :)

Out of line? No, not at all.

mlgbwk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
guys plz correct me if im wrong here:

1. For $40, EAA membership will offer x-plan pricing plus $750 coupon, so it's better deal than MCA ($50 membership fee and no $750 offer).
2. $750 coupon in brochure is hit and miss, which si NOT stackable with EAA $750 coupon.
3. if my company qualifies for X-plan then no need to enroll EAA or MCA, just cross fingers hoping for $750 coupon in brochure. If no luck, then probably go for EAA for the additional $750.
4. X-Plan also applies to vehicles in stock at dealership, as long as dealer accept x-plan.

I am getting quote on a ecoboost premium with PP, x-plan price is about $2060 lower than MSRP plus ttl, does it sound right?
thanks all!

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
guys plz correct me if im wrong here:

I am getting quote on a ecoboost premium with PP, x-plan price is about $2060 lower than MSRP plus ttl, does it sound right?
thanks all!
1. For $40, EAA membership will offer x-plan pricing plus $750 coupon, so it's better deal than MCA ($50 membership fee and no $750 offer).
Yes, however, I believe the EAA $750 coupon expires in early January, so you would have to take delivery of the car before then (I could be wrong about the expiration, but pretty sure I saw that somewhere on here in another post).
2. $750 coupon in brochure is hit and miss, which si NOT stackable with EAA $750 coupon.
Also correct. The brochure coupon is random at best. In the last few days, I had 14 of them come in the mail (12 in 1 day), and 5 of them had the coupon. They also have an expiration, so if you go this route, plan accordingly.
3. if my company qualifies for X-plan then no need to enroll EAA or MCA, just cross fingers hoping for $750 coupon in brochure. If no luck, then probably go for EAA for the additional $750.
Yes again, but remember to plan around the expiration of the rebate coupon.
4. X-Plan also applies to vehicles in stock at dealership, as long as dealer accept x-plan.
Yes. It is up to the discresion of each individual dealer as to whether they will accept x-plan. Most that I've talked with are accepting x-plan on customer orders, but not on dealer stock.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Yes. It is up to the discretion of each individual dealer as to whether they will accept x-plan. Most that I've talked with are accepting x-plan on customer orders, but not on dealer stock.
I agree with all of this. I think OP might have been under the impression that X-Plan applies ONLY to dealer stock, and it's almost opposite of that. My dealer has his Mustang stock priced at $2K over MSRP and he's serious. My order was at X-Plan. And somehow that makes sense. SMH. But I'm happy he was willing.

mlgbwk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
~

Thanks franklin! My local dealer will have 2 ecoboost in stock next week and I will try to grab one if im luck enough to get a $750 coupon from brochure... :p

Yes, however, I believe the EAA $750 coupon expires in early January, so you would have to take delivery of the car before then (I could be wrong about the expiration, but pretty sure I saw that somewhere on here in another post).
Also correct. The brochure coupon is random at best. In the last few days, I had 14 of them come in the mail (12 in 1 day), and 5 of them had the coupon. They also have an expiration, so if you go this route, plan accordingly.
Yes again, but remember to plan around the expiration of the rebate coupon.
Yes. It is up to the discresion of each individual dealer as to whether they will accept x-plan. Most that I've talked with are accepting x-plan on customer orders, but not on dealer stock.
Sponsored