• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Experimental Aircraft Association

www.eaa.org

Even if you have MCA, $40 membership would get you the rebate as well:
Thee brochure reads "May not combine with other private, conquest, or commercial offers". Does the eCertificate say anything like that? Or does it say private cash on it anywhere? Can you post a clip of the your eCertificate (without the bar code or personal info.) It might be helpful for us to figure out if it is possible. Hate to spend even $40 just to find out it is not. Thanks!
Sponsored

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Dealer handling fee?

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Thee brochure reads "May not combine with other private, conquest, or commercial offers". Does the eCertificate say anything like that? Or does it say private cash on it anywhere? Can you post a clip of the your eCertificate (without the bar code or personal info.) It might be helpful for us to figure out if it is possible. Hate to spend even $40 just to find out it is not. Thanks!
Ya I can't see anywhere on MCA's website about the $750 rebate. Where is it located?

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Sounds like rip-off documentation fees.

It varies state by state if there are limits, in California it's $80, his profile says he's in Colorado which it seems has no limit to the attempt to gouge.

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/...er-wanted-to-know-about-a-dealer-doc-fee.html
Xplan would make the fees capped at $75.

Maybe I misread, but I though Flak said that even the MCA members received the discount. Luckily my brother is an EAA member. Glad I checked on this thread!

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
Xplan would make the fees capped at $75.

Maybe I misread, but I though Flak said that even the MCA members received the discount. Luckily my brother is an EAA member. Glad I checked on this thread!
Sorry, no, I just meant even if you were getting a pin as an MCA member, it's worth it to have the EAA membership to get the extra rebate.

Presumably you can just generate a new pin with the EAA membership (and perhaps you have to?).

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Sorry, no, I just meant even if you were getting a pin as an MCA member, it's worth it to have the EAA membership to get the extra rebate.

Presumably you can just generate a new pin with the EAA membership (and perhaps you have to?).
Gotcha. Either way I'm covered on both spectrums. That $750 coupon is a nice add on that I'm more than looking forward to using.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Here's the text.

Thank you, your eCertificate enrollment is complete! Please print this confirmation page and present it to your Ford or Lincoln Dealer to begin your vehicle purchase.

$750 X-Plan eCertificate Offer

Congratulations! You have been approved for Ford's $750 X-Plan eCertificate Offer. Because your organization is a Ford Partner, you qualify for exclusive X-Plan pricing on a new, X-Plan eligible 2013/2014/2015 Ford or Lincoln vehicle (not available on Mustang Shelby GT500, Mustang Boss 302 and F-150 Raptor). Now for a limited time, when you choose Ford, you'll receive an additional $750 eCertificate - that's on top of X-Plan pricing and most other publicly offered programs.

Hurry to your local Ford Dealer today and present your $750 eCertificate and X-Plan Partner PIN Certificate to receive this exclusive offer. For more information on this program, X-Plan pricing and to generate a PIN, visit www.fordpartner.com and enter your Company's Partner Code. Act now to claim this special offer before it expires on 1/3/2015.

Next steps toward enjoying your new Ford or Lincoln vehicle:

1. Print this email confirmation and bring it along when you visit a participating Dealer.
2. If you have not already done so, please visit www.fordpartner.com to generate an X-Plan PIN.
- Select the 'PINS' tab from the top navigation
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), name, address, city, state and zip code to obtain your PIN
- You must print a copy of the PIN Certificate and bring it to the dealership for reference
*Please Note: PIN must be generated in the same name as the vehicle will be registered under.
3. Upon visiting the dealership, be sure to identify yourself as a Ford X-Plan Partner Recognition participant. (Dealer participation is voluntary; therefore, it is important to verify that your local Dealer participates in the Program.)
4. Provide the Dealer with the last four digits of your Social Security Number, PIN Certificate and $750 eCertificate to confirm eligibility.
5. Select an eligible vehicle and ask for a copy of the invoice to confirm X-Plan Pricing. This exclusive pricing is available on top of most other publicly offered incentives; ask your Dealer for details.
6. Provide proof of organization membership.
7. Complete the purchase or lease agreement and arrange for delivery. In addition to the purchase or lease agreement, you will be asked to sign the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement and Customer Cash Payment Authorization form.
This eCertificate is good for one (1) $750 X-Plan eCertificate Offer vehicle purchase.

Expires 1/3/2015.

Please note: You must bring a printed copy of this certificate to your local Dealer. See your local Ford or Lincoln Dealer for any questions or information.
I bolded the part above for emphasis.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gotcha. Either way I'm covered on both spectrums. That $750 coupon is a nice add on that I'm more than looking forward to using.
Yes, I created a pin through them also, just in case. Already have a pin from work.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
So here's a scenario - my MCA membership is effective 10/3, my build date is 11/2. Do you think the dealer will work with me? I haven't made a downpayment or committed to anything in writing, so I can always walk away and go to another dealer in order to save a couple grand.

Thoughts?

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it doesn't matter when you membership starts, only how long you membership lasts. 60 day membership is required. So, if you buy the year membership, you're good.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
it doesn't matter when you membership starts, only how long you membership lasts. 60 day membership is required. So, if you buy the year membership, you're good.
I misunderstood - even after having read that earlier. :headbonk:

Thanks for the clarification.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
After looking through this thread, is there a specific time frame you have to use this pricing / PIN by (before the end of the year)?
No time frame for the offer. The specific PIN has some kind of life, but if it should happen to expire, you can get another (you are entitled to two per year.)
Sponsored