• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
I saw someone on this forum state they could do such a thing, perhaps that's not common though. Perhaps more accurate to say it's possible to find a dealer that would do it.

But you shouldn't need to, shouldn't be too tough to get a 2015 MY using X-Plan, just call around.
Sponsored

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
I saw someone on this forum state they could do such a thing, perhaps that's not common though. Perhaps more accurate to say it's possible to find a dealer that would do it.

But you shouldn't need to, shouldn't be too tough to get a 2015 MY using X-Plan, just call around.
I would agree with that. There are some that might do that, but I figure it's not a normal occurrence.

RubyRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EcoBoost Performance 50th
So, long story short, the best way to get an X-Plan is just sign up for MCA and wait 60 days?

If so then i'll have a hard two month's wait before I can order/buy my Stang.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Someone can confirm, but I believe you can order it now. You don't give them your X-Plan code until you pick the car up from the dealer. Just tell them it'll be under X-Plan.

Of course, if you don't get your code when you go in for pick-up, you'll be paying more.

RubyRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Someone can confirm, but I believe you can order it now. You don't give them your X-Plan code until you pick the car up from the dealer. Just tell them it'll be under X-Plan.

Of course, if you don't get your code when you go in for pick-up, you'll be paying more.
That's how I'm hoping it works.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, long story short, the best way to get an X-Plan is just sign up for MCA and wait 60 days?

If so then i'll have a hard two month's wait before I can order/buy my Stang.
Actually, I didn't have to wait 60 days at all. Neither have some other people. I'm not sure if they canceled that requirement, or maybe just temporarily lifted it for the 2015's, or what. You may be surprised to see that you can immediately get an X-plan PIN right after signing up for MCA. You shouldn't need the PIN until you take delivery anyway, so you've got time even if it does take 60 days.

Chambo007

Threads
Reaction score

At first my dealer said he couldnt order it under the X-Plan and the order sheet I would sign would not be under X-Plan but that they would honor the X-Plan when I purchased the vehicle.

After seeing many people here have the X-Plan on their order sheets, I told him I knew there was a way and he needed to figure it out or I was going to a different dealer. After a while he came back and told me he had learned that they have to put the Order Type field in as X when they place the order and it works like a charm!

S650 Mustang X-Plan on New Mustang {filename}
[/IMG]

And yes, you do not need your X-Plan Pin until the car is delivered and you are purchasing it. They didnt even need to copy my MCA card or care to see it. All they cared about was having the Pin on delivery day.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At first my dealer said he couldnt order it under the X-Plan and the order sheet I would sign would not be under X-Plan but that they would honor the X-Plan when I purchased the vehicle.

After seeing many people here have the X-Plan on their order sheets, I told him I knew there was a way and he needed to figure it out or I was going to a different dealer. After a while he came back and told me he had learned that they have to put the Order Type field in as X when they place the order and it works like a charm!

S650 Mustang X-Plan on New Mustang {filename}
[/IMG]

And yes, you do not need your X-Plan Pin until the car is delivered and you are purchasing it. They didnt even need to copy my MCA card or care to see it. All they cared about was having the Pin on delivery day.
^THIS^ :D

RubyRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sweet!

Thanks for the info, friends!

Probably placing my order on Friday!

Boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus RS,,
Just ordered GT with X Plan.
No problems from the Dealer.
Price not to low,but below MSRP.Still waiting for Ford Rebates that will effect the final numbers.
Can not complain.Top dollar offered for my trade,guaranteed till delivery time.
GT Premium,6 Speed,Performance and 401 A Pkg.,under 40 K delivered:)
Now got to wait:(((

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Just ordered GT with X Plan.
No problems from the Dealer.
Price not to low,but below MSRP.Still waiting for Ford Rebates that will effect the final numbers.
GT Premium,6 Speed,Performance and 401 A Pkg.,under 40 K delivered:)
Now got to wait:(((
Very nice.

That's exactly what I am planning on buying. Just need to decide if I want to order or chance finding one on a dealer lot.

Last November I placed the order for my C7 and the car was built in mid-February and delivered March 6th. Those were the longest 4 months of my life and I know I drove my wife crazy with my status and tracking update obsession. :) Not sure if I can do that again w/o ending up with a divorce. ;)

RubyRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still can't decide: Base EcoBoost or Base GT.

With X-Plan prices and the options I want it's a $6,500 difference.

I'd be on the GT in an instant if I wasn't upside in my current car. As it stands, I'm overpaying for my Focus ST, so I'm not sure I need another high payment. The EcoBoost would be $100 cheaper every month in car payments alone... not including the savings in gas and insurance (though I care about these things very little separately, combined I could be saving over $200 every month over the next 5 years of my life).

Also, yes, I'm aware the SMART thing to do is wait until I'm no longer upside down on the ST and then get a GT in 2016... but, c'mon! I doubt I'll wait that long.

Oh well. :)

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
Wow, that's a pretty sweet deal. Makes me wonder how the dealer can make such a commitment on the trade-in so far ahead of time. Did they put any mileage or other restrictions on their offer?

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
any help?

I placed my membership to MCA today. I hope I don't have to wait 60 days for a PIN. (I just want the guarantee that If they do get here Late August, then I will have my PIN ready for first day pick up).

I will be trading in my 13 v6, premium, with 25k miles on it for the GT base I think. (Not sure if I can afford the premium and the insurance, seeing how I'm only 22 years of age.) I paid 27k for the mustang last year. I ONLY owe $16,500 on it now.

In a perfect world I would be able to get 18k for it, plus $2k down payment, plus X-Plan pricing. Lets see how this goes....

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I placed my membership to MCA today. I hope I don't have to wait 60 days for a PIN. (I just want the guarantee that If they do get here Late August, then I will have my PIN ready for first day pick up).

I will be trading in my 13 v6, premium, with 25k miles on it for the GT base I think. (Not sure if I can afford the premium and the insurance, seeing how I'm only 22 years of age.) I paid 27k for the mustang last year. I ONLY owe $16,500 on it now.

In a perfect world I would be able to get 18k for it, plus $2k down payment, plus X-Plan pricing. Lets see how this goes....
I was able to get my PIN immediately, and I've seen others on here mention the same thing. There is a post on their forums about how to get it, I tried it and it just worked. Give it a shot and see what happens. Even if it doesn't, I highly doubt that you'll be able to get your car in less than 60 days from now anyway.

All signs are pointing to middle-to-late September for delivery and even that could be earlier than we'll see them.
Sponsored