• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

SLVRBACK

Tuna on white, no crust
Threads
Reaction score
I placed my membership to MCA today. I hope I don't have to wait 60 days for a PIN. (I just want the guarantee that If they do get here Late August, then I will have my PIN ready for first day pick up).

I will be trading in my 13 v6, premium, with 25k miles on it for the GT base I think. (Not sure if I can afford the premium and the insurance, seeing how I'm only 22 years of age.) I paid 27k for the mustang last year. I ONLY owe $16,500 on it now.

In a perfect world I would be able to get 18k for it, plus $2k down payment, plus X-Plan pricing. Lets see how this goes....
I know everyone isnt in the same boat but im 23 and I orderd a Premium GT with some options(40k total) and I am on my own insurance.

I'm not living beyond my means by any.....means. But I had the choice of moving out or getting the car and I chose the car. Work hard and you can swing it!
Sponsored

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
I know everyone isnt in the same boat but im 23 and I orderd a Premium GT with some options(40k total) and I am on my own insurance.

I'm not living beyond my means by any.....means. But I had the choice of moving out or getting the car and I chose the car. Work hard and you can swing it!
That is great. I am a college grad making about 46k a year, and bring home about 3.5k a month give or take. I live on my own (well, I have a roommate).

Payments I can deal with, preferably under $550 a month for 6 years with XPlan pricing, but I can make due regardless. The only concern is insurance.

my V6 is running me $180 a month with a clean driving record. (it use to be $350 a month until I graduated college.)

If I can keep my insurance about $200 a month and my payments about $550 I can deal with that if I get the Premium.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
I was told that x plan can not be used on the 50th,le
That's what I have heard as well. X-Plan is usually not available on LE cars.

Babiblues75

Threads
Reaction score
I'm wondering now since my dealer ordered my car under the Xplan is that what is holding me back from getting my VIN #
I heard when it's put in as a X plan it's considered as Retail and those that ordered Stock are getting their VIN#s

Sal JC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm wondering now since my dealer ordered my car under the Xplan is that what is holding me back from getting my VIN #
I heard when it's put in as a X plan it's considered as Retail and those that ordered Stock are getting their VIN#s
Yes & no, it's held because of the type 1, retail. I ordered x-plan but they still put it through as a stock order.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
My understanding is that as the allocation is handed out to a dealer, the system is picking up the stock orders. No customer orders have been scheduled yet, at least not that my dealer is aware of.

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
I don't know if it's been said but I'm now able to see xplan pricing online. I had to do a few tricks to see it though. Signed in through my employer link to the program. It defaulted to the 2014. Selected the option to choose a different car and it was listed. Prices are slightly higher than what I see everyone else is reporting. Perhaps it's due to location differences.

Sent from LG G2

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
I don't know if it's been said but I'm now able to see xplan pricing online. I had to do a few tricks to see it though. Signed in through my employer link to the program. It defaulted to the 2014. Selected the option to choose a different car and it was listed. Prices are slightly higher than what I see everyone else is reporting. Perhaps it's due to location differences.

Sent from LG G2
Mine is $.15 higher, ie they rounded off the pennies. So I'll be on this site all day now, thanks for posting.
S650 Mustang X-Plan on New Mustang image

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0

Sent from LG G2
Can someone who doesnt have an employee link view the xplan price?

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Looks like it will let you, if you get the link direct to the B&P. I tested it out using different browsers.

Use this link which goes to the 2014 B&P. Sorry couldn't get a direct link to work right and keep the X-plan. Then click "Change Vehicle" and scroll down to the 2015 Mustang under "Future Vehicles"

http://www.ford.com/services/authentication/Authenticate?authKey=poKwPSWm%2BUGOPdWMtpyrTg%3D%3D-7JsqpilNAokuo9eTpqIR7WE3wJg6gG%2BUZIaek2l8u7s%3D&redirectURL=http%3A%2F%2Fbp3.ford.com%2F2014-Ford-Mustang%2F%3FwelcomeMessage%3Dtrue&planType=PRX

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
If you are a Mustang Club of America member ($50) you are eligible. You can build and price at x plan through the Ford Partner website. Just choose Mustang, click on Mustang header to change, then scroll down to future vehicles and you can build and price a '15.

Babiblues75

Threads
Reaction score
I ordered my GT with the Xplan - i have my exact costs if you want me to email it to you :)

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Reactions: nrc