• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Would you pay over MSRP to get in an S650?

I’m willing to pay…

• Total voters

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
yeah, as cool as all the new stuff is, pricing is make or break for sure, also i 100% agree about the touch-only controls, i really dont like that because what happens if the screens die or are broken?

there are buttons, though, that pad-like line of them between the start/stop and volume buttons are physical (the government requires hazards be a physical button), and if they're like the ones in the new transits, it's not nearly as bad as i think people think they are

about Sync 4, i agree, but in this age, the only way to not be tracked is to live in the middle of nowhere off the grid, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, and so many more companies already have so much information that it's kinda useless to fight it now imo
I mean I'm no Luddite. I even use Google voice assistants in my home. And I work in tech, so I'm pretty familiar with some of what these companies gather on us. All that to say that, while I agree it's pretty scary what kind of information of ours is floating around thanks to much of this technology, I don't think the situation is that hopeless. I don't think we should be throwing up our hands and saying "ah well, guess it's all over" just yet...

Once our cars are fully autonomous, we obviously need them to be connected and networked in ways that we shouldn't be OK with in sports cars yet, IMO. We should at least be demanding that certain "features" are killable... Though I'm sure you could prooobably disable the modem in Sync 4 if you really wanted, and hopefully your car would still run.
Sponsored