• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yes - on the Ford website > top right corner click the person icon > check order status > fill out order code and VIN > resulting page will give status and link to window sticker. My link still says window sticker has not bee generated yet
The Ford Order Tracking System on Ford.ca hasn't been working for me ever since I got my order number and VIN (which was around May 26th). Is anyone else having issues with tracking on the Canadian website?

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The Ford Order Tracking System on Ford.ca hasn't been working for me ever since I got my order number and VIN (which was around May 26th). Is anyone else having issues with tracking on the Canadian website?
The tracker doesn't seem to work for anyone in Canada it seems unfortunately :(

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
Where did you find your window sticker , tracker not working. Any tips please

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
Same here!! Finally..... LOL.
2023-05-24.png
Where did you get your window sticker, ford tracker not working for Canada

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
if anyone who has their VIN wants to see their window sticker, send me a PM and i might be able to get you it (you MUST have a VIN, only way i can do it)
Please try 1FA6P8TH2R5104677

Workhorse996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150. 2017 F150

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Have you/any Canada boys tried a VPN? Wondering if that would work.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
What is vpn
Virtual Private Network it has a couple of use cases like keeping your network traffic private preventing your internet provider from snooping on what you are doing or allows you to seem that you are located in another country than you actually are. I doubt that would work because they can access the US site it’s just there orders aren’t setup to be work with it I believe. But if you really want to try there are tons of free options for both computer and phones just gotta pick one and set your country to the US.

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I haven't tried the VPN, but i doubt it will work, when i try my vin on the US site, it tells me that's a canadian VIN, so a vpn won't fix that.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I haven't tried the VPN, but i doubt it will work, when i try my vin on the US site, it tells me that's a canadian VIN, so a vpn won't fix that.
Yea that’s what I thought

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
That is odd Mikey. I just tried to download your window sticker, and it's the typical Ford "error", that the window sticker is not available yet. I can still download mine and others from Canada, so..... perhaps its too soon for yours. When is the production date of your car? I could get mine about 3 weeks before actual production. My car has been produced for a while now, but the window sticker link will work until your car is officially delivered I'm told.

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
That is odd Mikey. I just tried to download your window sticker, and it's the typical Ford "error", that the window sticker is not available yet. I can still download mine and others from Canada, so..... perhaps its too soon for yours. When is the production date of your car? I could get mine about 3 weeks before actual production. My car has been produced for a while now, but the window sticker link will work until your car is officially delivered I'm told.
Thanks production date is July 27
Sponsored