• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Will Tremec transmission be a deal breaker?

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
So you know one person that grenaded theirs.

Seems like scant information to be making decisions on.
Technically 2. And as I mentioned, one was stock. But, Ok, dawg. Never mind the shit ton of threads on this topic of M6G and elsewhere. My posts are reflective of years of hearing of how trash the MT82 really is.

You know what - I HOPE the MT82 makes a return - and that you buy one. Let us know how that goes. 🤠
Sponsored

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
I'd love for some members that track their mustangs to chime in here. With nothing more than better brake fluid and pads, S550s are pretty good on road course from what I'm seen (minus the MT82 of course). You're hilarious dude.
I'm struggling to figure how a trans that you claim (through 0 experience of your own) to be shit, makes a car "pretty food on the track".

Must be magic.

Zandermannnn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GTI -> 7G GT PP
A Tremec would make this an instant buy for me. Really want them to at least catch up to the Camaro in driving dynamics and with the manual transmission this gen with the GT. Don’t want to have to shell out for the special additions when GM doesn’t make you.

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
When I test drove a GT last year, I really wanted to love it. But that crappy is hell Getrag transmission ruined the show. It is simply that bad. And that from a guy who has no horse in this race.
Sponsored