• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What options did you get and why? No ETA talk allowed on this thread

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
as a younger buyer I know most people my age can't afford it 😅
That reminds me of this Haggerty article I read that basically said gen Z is purposefully ignoring the cars our parents listed after because they're too expensive so they're seeing the rise of unlikely collections like the Mustang II
Sponsored

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
i was torn on the pp and 401A as well. I later discovered the company I work for offers x plan pricing. I was able to get both options while keeping costs under 60k
My company also offers x plan pricing and I was already offered invoice price but they told me all discounts like that will be discussed when I actually buy the car. Not sure if they will honor it though.

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp
Ordered: S650 GT Premium 401A convertible, Vapor Blue Metallic, Grey Interior, Performance Pack, 3.73 rear axle, 6sp manual, Active Exhaust, Black Calipers

Why the GT: Enzo Ferrari once said that a Ferrari always has a V12. I say a Mustang has a V8
Why the premium: I spend a lot of time in the car and want extra bells and whistles
Why the color: I really like the Vapor Blue as it seems to have a different look
Why not the Dark Horse: Not available as a convertible
Why the Grey interior: Looks right with the Vapor Blue. Also I don't want to sit on black seats after the car has been sitting in the hot FL sun.
Why not the NPP? Because at the time I ordered it looked like that was holding up production
Why the Perf Pack since I am not tracking it: I like performance parts and I'm hoping to offset some of the convertibles extra weight in the handling department. Plus I wanted the bigger brakes, can't have too much stopping power, ever!
Why the 6 speed? I just sold my E92 with a manual and know I would miss rowing my own. Don't care if the auto is faster. Just old school and want to get them before they are all gone!
Why the Black Calipers: The only other color that I think might look ok on Vapor Blue is red but I didn't want to take the chance.
Why the Active Exhaust: I like to be able to control the sound. My GLC63s has it and I love it for different moods.
Why Magnaride: I never had a car with it and wanted to try it. Probably not necessary but might be helpful with the convertibles weight.
Why no Recaros: Because they aren't cooled. Already sweat my ass off in the Wrangler

Last edited:

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Style - GT (at long last)

Carbonized Grey - I wanted a dark color but not black. This felt like a perfect mix.

Active Exhaust - I wanted the quad, plus the added (important) benefit of being quiet when I need it

Premuim (401a) -Creature comforts. Heated/Cooled seats. Carmine Red seats 🥲 Always wanted red seats

B&0 - ...go big or go home when it comes to sound.

Peformance Package: I wanted the extra handling and the style.

A10 - Too much traffic in my city and i enjoy the ability to relax.

Nitepony package: Because why not(and i wanted a black spoiler)
Stripes: Red and Black, looks cool.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I’m curious if anyone else has my exact spec….
Sponsored