• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What else would you purchase?

Mgmginnetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTI
With the shit show that this is turning into, what other vehicle would you consider purchasing?
Sponsored

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
The problem is I can't really think of something else I would be willing to drop $50-60k on that has similar styling, performance, options, v8, 6-speed, etc..

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Yeah UGR stuff is pretty sweet, Iā€™ve been kicking around holding out for a nice mclaren 570s or Audi R8 v10ā€¦ possibly a clean huracan.
See how the UAW contract goes.

_JĀ¢_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
I'm considering a 2022 Shelby Gt500, or a Mk4/Mk5 Toyota supra if the wait takes more than a year.

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Besides a mustang either its major competition (camaro, challenger) but probably a nissan z I've always thought the zs were neat little cars.

MaxxRPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 GT
I ordered this Mustang because of the shit show the local Chevy dealers were giving me trying to order a new Camaro SS.

Brumby5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered S650 GT Manual Vapor Blue, Magneride
I've waited 50years to be in a position to finally get me a Mustang. If I can't get one down here in Aus then I may have to kill myself ! Are you listening FORD!

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Drove about 80 miles to get my wife a Challenger yesterday. That's a good time and classic styling. Went with GT trim for AWD, but there's about a dozen more trims that would be a lot of fun. My 24 mustang will be covered for winter....hopefully I take delivery before that happens.

VaporGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Nothing.
That's exactly why I'm going to wait...

I don't like the Camaro, the Challenger is too old, the Blackwings from Cadillac are... sedans.

The Nissan Z is too small, the Supra makes me clostrophobic.

The 911, the Corvette and the interesting models from BMW and Mercedez are too expensive.
Electric cars... I haven't gotten there yet.
I want to buy myself and drive Ć  V8 manual RWD coupe before it's no longer possible to do so.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
I'd just happily keep building my 1965 Mustang into the beast I always dreamed of as a kid.

MAYBE if I really save my pennies for the next 3 or 4 years (at this rate who knows if the tracker will update our cars to "built" by then) I'll take the leap to a CT5-V Blackwing.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I'd be pretty lost without the Mustang option honestly. Can't think of anything I'd rather buy for the money. The Challenger is too big, the Nissan Z is too small, the Camaro is ugly.

I need 4 seats, so I'd probably just get an Aston Martin and live in it

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I would keep going with the Timberline build or step up to an Explorer ST and build that. And then go eat Mustangs.LOL
Sponsored