• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What would you do....I'm torn

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Keep the Charger. Your lady may feel more comfortable in the roomier back seat after a cancer treatment and the Mustang back seat is not fit for adults.
This is a great point! The Charger gives you more flexible options for her comfort. I love Mustangs, but it would be hard to get rid of a car I had planned on keeping. You can get a new Mustang when you can swing it, not so for the Charger. Good luck!
Sponsored

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
We took the ScatPack out tonight for a ride and the sound of that 6.4L in Sport mode is truly angels singing. Sonya says to me, I can tell by the look on your face it would sadden you to get rid of this car. I agreed especially since the plan was to have both cars. So we are keeping the ScatPack and once she is in the clear from the cancer we will celebrate by getting a new Mustang GT.

Thanks guys for all the insight and comments.

OP
OP
wilkinda65

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
You know my friend, I think any choice you make will work out in the end. The thought occured to me that because your charger is one of the last calls in a decent looking spec, it should hold its value quite well. It may even appreciate slightly with Dodge ending production on all of it's V8 powered muscle cars in the near future.

Something special deserves to be traded in for something special. As great as the s650 gt is, we all know those higher performance models are on the way. I don't know what your budget would be, but maybe it would be worth it to keep and enjoy the charger for a few years, sell it if the market holds up, and use that money for a down payment on a Shelby model if it's in the cards.

That way, you can enjoy your charger for a little bit, and have the option of getting a really cool and unique Shelby mustang down the road.
I think honestly I am over the high horsepower specialty models. I owned (3) GT500 (2011, 2013, 2020) and although GREAT cars......impractical and as my son says.....you become a lunatic in those cars.

My 2011 GT500
S650 Mustang What would you do....I'm torn IMG_4250

My 2013 GT500 I bought used with 3123 miles on it. It was a Ford giveaway car delivered to the lady who won it by Vaughn Gitten Jr
S650 Mustang What would you do....I'm torn IMG_7609

My 2020 GT500
S650 Mustang What would you do....I'm torn IMG_0260

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
We took the ScatPack out tonight for a ride and the sound of that 6.4L in Sport mode is truly angels singing. Sonya says to me, I can tell by the look on your face it would sadden you to get rid of this car. I agreed especially since the plan was to have both cars. So we are keeping the ScatPack and once she is in the clear from the cancer we will celebrate by getting a new Mustang GT.

Thanks guys for all the insight and comments.
^ this is the way…
Sponsored